Goodbye, meet, and greet.

Shane P.O.V.

"Shane? Can you still hear?" Katie called. My stuttering is going away so I only stutter on big words or names I don't know. "Yes I can." I call back. "Ok well Ryan's here.." She said. I smiled and fixed my hair. I grabbed the bags we packed together the other day and walked downstairs. Ryan seen me and helped me. "So are you excited?" He asked me. I shrugged. He laughed as we made our way outside with Katie following. "Well the band is excited to meet you and Ronnie wants to see you again. He says you seemed cool." Ryan said. I smiled as we climbed on the bus. Ryan took my bags and disappeared then he came back. "I'm gonna go say good bye to Katie." I said. He nodded. I walked off the bus an stood in front of Katie. She looked happy and sad. I hugged her and he hugged back. "I'm glad you get to travel the world...and hear...I love you. Call me when you can. And if you ever need anything call me and I'll be there." She said. I nodded before we parted ways and she walked back inside. I climbed back on the bus and 3 other guys were sitting in the front lounge with Ronnie and Ryan. It went quiet and everyone looked at me. Ryan smiled at me. "Hey. I'm ron." One of them said. I waved. "Wait. She can here? I thought she was deaf?" Ronnie asked Ryan. Ryan explained everything and Ronnie seemed happier. "Nice to see you again. Shane." Ronnie said. "Nice to see you too R-r-Ronnie." I said. He smiled. "Hi I'm Derek. I like Taco Bell and I hope you do too." He said. I laughed. "I like Taco Bell and del taco." I said. "Which do you like better? By the way I'm jacky." He said with the cutest little British accent. "I like them both eq-qually." I said while stuttering the last word. He nodded. "Well, welcome to the FIR family. I need a really big favor from you though..." Ronnie said. "What is it?" I asked. "We need a merch girl for the tour..would you be willing to do that?" Ronnie asked. "Sure. Sounds fun." I said. He smiled and got up and hugged me. "Your a life saver.." He said. I smiled. "Here sit down." Ron said and scooted over. I sat next to him and he smiled. They asked me question after question while we drove to their first show. This shall be a great summer. I like these people because they accept me for who I am..