Chapter 29

Mandy's Pov.
I was laying in bed looking at the ceiling and thinking about all the negative stuff going on and I was not feeling good. Ash was laying next to me and I looked over at his beautiful face and was happy but what I really needed was for him to hold me and tell me things were going tone alright. I didn't want him to know that I was hurting this much though. I knew it would only upset him, I lay there knowing I should wake him up but telling myself that I shouldn't at the same time. I lay there and my mind started to race:

Not good enough

Problem

A burden

Freak

Stupid

Ugly

Fat

Not pretty enough

Mean person

I couldn't do it anymore, I glance over at my angel and whisper I'm sorry, I love you. I start to get up to go to the bathroom, but a pair of large hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me back down on the bed. Ash whispered, "No princess, I won't let you." He wrapped his arms all the way around me and cuddled up to me as tightly as he could. He whispered, "Your to pretty for that," as he kissed my neck. I whispered, I love you Ash, as I start to cry. He hugged me tighter and said just let it out beautiful, I'm here I won't leave you, I promise!

I rolled over to face him and looked into his beautiful eyes. I was crying and remembering all those things that those people told me. He looked into my eyes for a moment and then said, "Their freaking idiots and their wrong." Your beautiful and pretty, smart and funny, loveable and sweet. He kissed my forehead and looked at me trying to smile and starting to tear up too.

Then I started to remember all the pain from when my grandma died and watching the cancer kill her slowly day by day and cried even harder and grasped on to Ash wetting his shirt with all my tears and digging my nails into his back as I cried. Why? Why did she have to get it and die? It's not fair, I yelled! He kissed my neck and forehead and told me that it was going to be ok and that he was here. He said, "I know it really bad now, but it will get better and if I doesn't then we'll just get out and go somewhere better.

He rubbed circles in my back as I lay there grabbing onto his neck crying still. After awhile I calmed down, Ash kissed me and I kissed back as he said, "I love you, now go to sleep baby. I'm right here nothing's going to hurt you." I lay down and closed my eyes cuddling with Ash and trying to calm down. I swim feel asleep and felt safe with Ashton holding me.

Ashton's Pov.
I was sleeping when I heard Mandy move spittle and look at me. I was still half asleep, half awake. She whispered, I love you I'm sorry, then got up off the bed. But before she could get all the way up, I wrapped my arms around her pulling her back into a cuddling position on the bed. She seemed surprised, I whispered to her, I won't let you do that to yourself, your to pretty for that. I pulled her closer never wanting to let go. I was so afraid she would go cut if I happened to fall asleep, so I gripped her tightly.

She started to cry and I told her to let it out. She did and I pulled her closer and kissed her on the forehead. I rubbed circles in her back after she cried about losing her grandma to cancer. That was sad to see, I know it tore her in two. She seemed to be calming down and I wa less worried. I was glad she could perform out, especially in a healthy way. I cuddled her as she feel asleep and then I drifted off to sleep as I made sure I had a firm grip around her. I love you I whispered again even though she was asleep and couldn't hear me.