Chapter 74

Luke's Pov.
We got to the London airport and it was mobbed with fans. Well all went to them and tried to meet them and talk to them as much as we could. As we were meeting fans some girls in the crowd started to yell at Daneila and and me and Michael kinda lost it but security took care of them.

I looked over at her and Michael. She looked upset but ok, enough to stay. I turned around and kept greeting people. We finished up and walked out to the car parked for use. Me and the boys got in after Daniela and the driver took us to the hotel. We got there and security got us through the crowds, it was so busy. I don't like about being famous it's a little overwhelming ans scary sometimes.

We got to our rooms and our luggage was brought to us as we all collapsed on the beds and picked witch rooms for who. Me and Calum both decided to share a room since Mandy was obviously coming now. We got settled and all took naps or chilled and relaxed. "That was a long plane ride, but it's been a week or so since we have been on a plane too." Calum said, in a tired voice.

Ashton's Pov.
We got on the plane and sat down me holding Mandy's hand tight as we got ready to take off. She got so nervous on planes and was not to happy about flying yet. So I held her hand tightly for the first 10 minutes of the ride. Then she loosened up and pulled her and from mine as she began to read a book she had brought.

I pulled out my phone and put an ear bud in and offered the other one to Mandy. She smiled and took it as she put the book away and laid her head back. I hit shuffle and "Sad Song" came on, I quickly changed it but she reached over and pushed it back. It played and she grabbed my shoulder and laid her head on my arm as it played. I played with her hair as the song played and thought about us and how I described how I felt about her. I planted a kiss on her forehead and we both drifted of to sleep to the next songs.

Calum's Pov.
"Why is Ash not here? What happened?!?!" An excited voice burst into the room. I jumped up from under that covers and looked up, it was John. "Oh, hi." I said wiping the sleepy out of my eyes. "He asked Mandy to marry him. He will be here early in the morning." I said. "Oh," John said as he let out of sigh of relief. I got up and looked over at Luke's bed. He was still asleep, I swear he can sleep through a hurricane.

After John left I took a shower and then texted Larissa as I went down stairs to get something to drink. I made my drink and sat in the lobby, going through Twitter and texting Larissa. I talked to her for awhile, and told her I missed her so much already. I was insane how much the fans were going crazy about Ash coming late so I sent out a tweet.

@Calum5sos: @Ashton5sos is just coming late tomorrow morning, he had a few things to do. Everything I fine guys! Xx

Michael's Pov.
I woke up and noticed imidetly that Daneila was not next to me. I got up and looked around the room, the light was on and door was shut to the bathroom. She must have just gone to the bathroom, I thought to myself. I sat up and looked through Twitter seeing that Calum had sent out a tweet. I scrolled through and then heard what sounded like a cry from the bathroom.

I sat my phone down and walked to the door. I knocked, "Babe? Are you alright?" I heard a little, "No." I opened the door and saw her crying in the corner. " Aww, babe what's wrong?" I asked as I hugged her. She cried even harder into my shoulder. "Am I really all those things?" She said. "What thi......ngs." I asked, then I remembered what those girls at the airport said.

"No! They were so wrong, you are perfect and I love you. That's all that matters." I said. She looked me in the eyes still crying and sad. I picked her up and took her to one of the beds. I carefully sat her down and sat between her legs looking her in the eyes. She lowered her head and I put a figure under it.

"Your perfect and I mean it!" I said. I leaned over to her and kissed her as my hands trailed up the inside of her shirt. I ripped it off and leaned in kissing her deeper. I stopped for a second, "I love you Daniela." Then kissed down her neck finding her sweet spot and sucking on it for awhile as my hands made circles in her back. I quickly moved my hands up and unclasped her bra letting it fall between us, she quickly threw it on the floor.

I pulled away from her and began massaging her boobs as I talked to her. "Daniela, I love you so much. Your perfect and beautiful, you are the one I think of all day long. I don't know what I would do without you. Your eyes, your smile, your lips, your hair. There so beautiful and perfect, your easy to mark. I love giving you those marks on your neck cause you belong to me. So forget about what those stupid, idiots said! Your my angel and princess, you belong to me!" I finished with a light kiss.