Chapter 54

Ashton's Pov.
             I took Mandy and gently put her on my bed. I grabbed a tee and changed, tears kept escaping my eyes as I watched her. I pulled the covers back and covered her up wrapping her up in it so she wouldn't get cold. I laid down next to her and she slowly put her scarred and bruised up arm around me. I leaned in and kissed her head, she smiled and grabbed me. I leaned closer and still looked at her arm crying. I love you my princess, I said, Before I feel asleep.

             I woke up next to Mandy and looked at my phone. It was almost 7am. I looked over at Mandy, as all the things that had happen yesterday flooded my mind. I got up and walked downstairs, grabbing a banana off the counter. I sat down and began to cry again, I was so turn. How could I have left her here alone? How could he be so cruel to his own daughter? I will never leave her, I said to myself as I cried.

              Luke walked in the room and looked at me. He walked over and pulled me into a big tight hug. "I'm sorry Ash, are you ok?" He whispered in my ear. I mumbled a crying, No. He hugged me tighter, and said "Its ok Ash, your not alone and neither is Mandy." I cried into his shoulder and he hugged me until I stopped crying.

           I sat at the table and Luke looked at me with pity in his eyes. I pulled out my phone and played a game as I ate the banana and tried to forget about all this stuff for a little while. Luke got up and made some cereal to eat and went in the living room to watch tv. He said, " Come on Ash you need to be able to get away for awhile, come watch tv with me."

            I sat down next to him and watched the show that was on. It was some talk show, it was actually kind of funny, but I didn't feel like laughing. I watched and leaned up against Luke, beginning to cry again. He looked down at me and wiped under my eyes, "Please don't cry Ash," he said.

           I was sitting there starting to feel better after awhile. Then I heard a load scream from my room, It was Mandy! I jumped up and ran up the stairs to my room. When I got there she was grabbing onto Daniela for dear life a crying. I walked over and she noticed I was there next to her. She grabbed onto me and cried into my shoulder, after about twenty minutes Danelia and Michael went back to bed.

            I slowly propped Mandy up as she was calmed down now. I kissed her on the cheek and said I'll be right back princesses. "Ok," she said still heavily breathing, as I walked out the door Calum stopped me. "Is she ok?" He asked. I don't know man,I sighed. I'm gonna talk to her about it, just going to get her some meds and breakfasts first. I'll help he demanded. Alright if you insist!

            We went down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed two Banana's and an apple. Mandy couldn't have banana's, she was allergic to them. Calum made three glasses of orange juice and put it all on a tray as I got her some meds to hopefully help her feel better. We carried it up the stairs and I stopped before I opened the door. "Umm, Calum, hold on," I said stopping him at the door.