Chapter 75

I got rougher and and began to pinch her nipples and kiss her boobs as she threw her head back moaning my name. "Oh, Mikey...I love you. Oh, yes...don't stop....more. Please, Mikey!" She moaned. I grinned at her words and cupped her boobs and began hitting and sucking them making her moan even more and throw her head back. My mouth trailed down her stomach as she moaned louder and more intense.

I massaged her through her jeans and she growled, "Stop that, just stop teasing me already!" I pulled down her jeans and underwear. I grabbed her and began massaging her and getting closer to her clit. "Stop that Clifford!" She grawled through the moans. I began to bit the skin around it and laid my tongue flat across it. She threw her head back moaning my name even loader and pushing into me, getting wetter by the minute.

"My princess is wet for me and keeps getting better." She blushed, as my hands began to trail off and I said that. She threw her head back and moved harder onto my hand begging for more. I put two fingers inside of her and began to pump them in and out as she threw her head back again pushing into me harder and he legs now shaking. "Faster Mikey! Faster, please!" She moanaed out as she began to buck her hips slightly I placed a hand on her stomach making her twitch and stop. "Clam down babe!" I said giggling.

She let it out and it was really wet and I looked up at her and she was so perfect. I pulled my figures out licking them and straddled her pulling her in for kiss. "Guys! We need too....oh, omg!!! I'm so sorry," Calum exclaimed covering his face with his hands. As I jumped off of her, us both blushing. He left the room and we both got dressed and called him back in.

He came in us all feeling really awkward. He sat down and said, "ugh, umm...so we need to go look at the venue and set up tonight before we go to sleep. Say in and hour we leave and eat, then go there?" He asked. "Yeah that sounds good," I said smiling at my babe as she still was blushing and so embarrassed he saw us.

I placed a kiss on her forehead. "So now do you see how beautiful you are and how wrong those girls were." She looked up and me, " I think so Mikey, its just so hard." "I know babe, but you can do this! All that matters is what I think and you think. I think your beautiful and well you know the rest princess." I said smirking at her.

Mandy's Pov.
I woke up and saw we were at our stop soon and needed to get ready to land, I woke Ash up and the plane landed. We got off and walked to the food court area to grab drinks and go to the bathroom. We headed to the next flight area to wait. We got mobbed at a few places but didn't stop until we got to the waiting area because we didn't want to miss our next plane and also had more security there.

Ash took pics and signed stuff for fans as I stood next to him. I talked to a few girls and shared the news with them. They tweeted about it and word spread quickly about it. We got our stuff and boarded the plane and sat down to get ready for the next one. Thank God this one was more private and quieter than the first one. We took off and I fell asleep in Ash's lap after awhile again, as he played with my hair.

I woke up and looked up at Ash, he was awake and I leaned up and kissed him. As we pulled away I got lost in his perfect eyes, but they were sad. I didn't know why, I hoped he was ok. I looked out the window to think while I was holding his hand. "I love you Mandy!" Came from next to me. "I love you more!" I said back. Pulling him in for a kiss, I deepened it and let his tongue trial into my mouth as we kissed.

We were lost in each others beauty when we heard a firmiler voice. " You two love birds having fun yet?" I didn't recognize it that well but knew it for some reason, Ash definitely did know it cause he broke the kiss and looked up over the set only to find.......

(To be continued.....hehe. I wonder who it is? Hmmm, guess you'll have to wait and see.)