Chapter 2- Your scars are beautiful

I woke up the next morning with Ash still beside me. I wondered how I was ever so lucky to have Ash? I looked at his beautiful sleeping face and could just get lost in it. I brushed my hands through his long, beautiful hair. His eyes were puffy, probably from crying so much. I felt so bad, I never wanted to hurt him like this, but deep down selfishly, I wanted him to find out. I knew I would get help now that he knew.

         I got my phone and went on to Twitter. There were so many tweets saying. "You don't deserve Ashton." "Your so ugly and fat." "You should go cut or kill yourself." Well they got one of there wishes. They called me so many names and it broke my heart. Tears were starting to fall from my face again, as I didn't even notice Ash was awake. He pulled my phone from my hands and read the tweets. He had such a sad face and shook his head, as to say they are so wrong. But they were right, I didn't deserve him.

          He turned my phone off and looked at me. He said "babe there wrong," "I love you and never want you to believe any of this, ok?" I wanted to say ok, but I couldn't lie to him. Ash I already believed them, there right. You should just go find another girl, I'm to ugly and fat for you. He looked at me with tears in his eyes now and said, "no, Baby your all I want, I don't want anyone else."

          I said, you would never want a girl like me, I'm fat and ugly. I've got scars all over my arms and thighs. Ash, you don't want a girl with scars. You don't want a girl that hates herself and wants to die. Do you Ash? He said, "yes I do." Your even more beautiful with your scars, he said. This took me off guard, beautful??? I asked, "why do scars make me more beautful, Ash?" He said because that means your a fighter and your strong. There a symbol of healing.

         He said, "Mandy, can I see them?" I tried to play dumb and said, see what? He said pull up your sleeves, I said no. He grabbed for my sleeve, quite gently and calmly. I flinched and pulled away. He said, "please?"

              After while I gave in, I held out my arms and he pulled up my sleeves. I couldn't look at him while he was doing this, I felt tears fall on my wrist. They stung some of the newer cuts so I flinched, he seemed to ignore it. Then he did something I never expected. I felt his lips press against my scars on my arms. I then looked at him while he was doing this, and was in tears and speechless. He looked up at me and said, "it's ok, I forgive you and I'm here for you now."

          I was getting really suspicious as to what was going on. Ash seemed to understand me, he knew exactly what to say. Even though I didn't want to, I pushed him away, but he stayed. Why did he know so much and understand so well?