Chapter 59

Ashton's Pov.
                The boys and I walked through the door and saw Michael sitting in the living room. "You feeling better mate?" I asked. Yeah Daniela and I are going to talk tonignt and I'm happy about it. I grinned and asked, "How's Mandy?" "Umm not good," he said. "What?" I said in panick. "She's sleeping, she's just not doing very well at all, you can talk to her later about it," he said. I nodded and went up to my room seeing Mandy on the bed I slowly climbed in and wrapped my arm tour her. She said I love. I pulled her closer and we both feel asleep.

             I woke up at almost 5pm and looked over at Mandy. Oh how beautiful she is and she doesn't even see it. It makes me so sad but at least I can prove to her that she's wrong and she's beautiful and my princesses. I slowly brushed my hand through her hair and kissed her on the forehead.

            She slowly opened her eyes and saw me. She grabbed me and cuddled with me and said, "I missed you baby." I kissed her and said me too. "Are you ok, Michael said you weren't ok?" I asked. She looked me in the eyes and tears began to fall. I pulled her closer and asked what happened. She said, I cut again, but i just wanted to die to be honest. I hugged her tighter. Tears escaping my eyes again, as I said I never want to lose you, ever.

              We layed there for awhile cuddling and she finally slowed down and stopped crying as she did. I gave her a passionate kiss and asked if I could make her feel beautiful again? She said yes and I kept kissing her getting more intense by the moment.

          I kissed up and down her neck gently as she giggled. I wanted to show her how much I loved her and how beautiful she was. I couldn't stand her to be in pain and it helped me feel better to love her too. I kissed her on the lips again as I moved my hands down her side's pulling her shirt off. Kissing her more passionately while I was on top of her.

           I moved down her neck and kissed it again, I moved down her chest and stomach, still kissing her. I pulled off her shorts and kissed down her thigh and legs. I looked up as she was still giggling as I hit ticklish spots and moaning as I kissed her passionately. I kissed back up to her neck leavening a trail of kisses. I kissed her passionately and my heart was racing now cause I was getting excited. I began to leave a few hickeys behind as I she groaned at me.

Mandy's Pov.
            I had been so upset just wanted to die, for this pain to end. But then I realized, as he was kissing me and we were enjoying one another, that I never wanted to hurt him like that. I never wanted to leave him either. I could never be happy without him. He was the one that made me smile, because his smile was the biggest, cutest, one ever. I pray he never loses it, ever. His laugh lights up the whole room and sounds different allbthe time.  But it's so perfect and such a beautiful sound.

             We both stopped kissing and he rolled of me and looked me in the eyes. I smiled and kissed him again and said, "Ash, I don't know what I would do without you." He smiled t me and pulled me up out of bed and we walked down stairs. I saw Mikeys while we were down stairs and wanted so bad to talk to him and to tell Ash about him cutting,  But I couldn't. I smiled at him as me and Ash headed to the kitchen.

               A few minutes later I heard Daniela's voice. I screamed and ran out hugging her and not really caring if Mikey wanted to get to her. I moved out of the way and let them hug and kiss. They left and went to talk and eat at a restaurant. Me and Ash were alone in the house and we cuddled as we watched movies and ate a little food.  But I didn't keep it down and was hurting a lot. But Ash just helped me through it ans we cuddled all night.