What will I do now

In the Beerus planet Saiki was sitting around and actually was about to wake the saiyans, but.

Whis: would you be so kind as to spar with me?

Saiki: Sure, but what will this fight accomplish ?

Whis: I have a feeling that you might be the one.

Of course Saiki knew exactly he was talking about but for the sake of the story I won't say anything.

Whis: I am ready.

Saiki: Ok than let's fight.

They both start fighting as the nebula the planet was in was shaken almost broken by their clash, but this fight was like waking up in the morning for Saiki

A/N: (in simple terms it was tooo easy, I put three zeros because that's how easy it was) fun fact Saiki can clone himself soo yea....

Anyway Saiki used his normal running which was mui fully mastered speed, he knocked Whis unconscious because he doesn't want to injure him.

Saiki: I will sleep a bit and purple cat come here and guard me while I sleep and if you don't I'll destroy you.

Beerus: Yes master.

And that's how Beerus became Saiki's servant and obeyed every command Saiki told him and also to be speared by Saiki.

Saiki wakes up

Saiki: well that was a good sleep and also thank you purple cat , sorry what is your name I don't want to call you purple cat every time.

Beerus: My name is Beerus and I serve you master.

Saiki: Beerus can you tell me how to reach Zeno's palace

Grand Priest: There is not a need God Saiki.

Saiki: Thanks father of Whis but why do you call me God Saiki.

Grand Priest: A being like yourself is not to be called mortal by my standards and also you were born with a gift of power at birth that allowed you to ascend to this status of a God.

Saiki: So can you take me to see this Omni king called Zeno.

Grand Priest: Yes right away.

Grand Priest warps space and they arrive in front of lord Zeno.

Zeno: You must be the one that will replace me as a Omni king right?

Saiki: No.

Zeno: So why have you come here than?

Saiki: take me back to my previous world.

Zeno: Is that really what you wish?

Saiki: Ye..

He was cut of by Grand Priest

Grand Priest: I have a Special training for you that will allow you to become the strongest.

Saiki: What will that be?

Grand Priest: Come follow me.

Saiki followed Grand Priest for a while before they arrive at a door which Grand Priest quickly opened to a little surprised Saiki.

Grand Priest: We will be training here for 50 years and also don't worry in this chamber your life essence will remain the same so you won't age at all.

Saiki: Well I wanted to tell you that but another thing is that I want you to train someone with me.

Grand Priest: That will be my pleasure.

Saiki teleported away and came back in that same second.

Beerus: Master what are you planning for me?

Grand Priest: So this is the one you wanted to train, interesting.

Saiki: Yes, can you train me as well as him, after all if he isn't strong enough how can he defeat someone when I'm taking my sleep.

Grand Priest: You do have a point, ok I'll teach the both of you our angel power, also when you will get mui I think something will happen.

Saiki didn't bother to understand what he meant by something happening but they began to fight.

50 years time skip
A/N: (actually 0) In the time chamber time moves ultra fast get it ;) everything outside of it moves too slow so when they actually get out barely any time passes, anyway back to the story

Beerus was in mui constantly and Saiki didn't want white hair so he didn't use the technique (like he ever needed it)
Let's say Beerus had better control of mui than Saiki but Saiki was born with lots of power and also trained that power to use it at full power without losing control.

Anyway they arrive to Zeno

Zeno: So the training is already done I see I never expected it to be this fast.

Saiki: Zeno can you send me with Beerus back to the previous world?

Zeno: Sure I wish you good luck and save journey's btw don't forget to visit us with your teleportation because we are getting bored.

Grand Priest: I totally agree

Saiki & Beerus : We might, bye.

Before they go someone says something

So this is the Chapter I hope you liked it but I feel it's still not enough so I'll do one this week or next week I will see when I have creative ideas for this story.

I still think I didn't make Saiki that powerful I don't mean power I mean like fighting style he always uses chop and I think it gets repetitive so next time I'll make make him use just his finger.

Anyway have a nice morning/afternoon/evening and bye