The Exam Starts & Someone New

*Saiki wakes up and takes a deep breath*

Saiki:I should go to the kitchen to see if the other's are making food or if they are just watching tv.

Saiki teleports to the kitchen (because why not) to see what is going on. He arrived to see Genos again doing the cooking and Saitama just reading some manga.

Saiki: So this is the day I have to take the exam huh.

Genos: Yeah that's right why do you feel so disappointed about the Exam.

Saiki: It's because I know I will do everything correct and it will just be a waste of time.

(Saitama crying because he knows that Saiki will outrank him)

Genos: Food is ready

(Looks yummy)

After eating and talking about random stuff Saiki stands up and tells them that he will leave for the exam

Both: Good luck on your exam even though you don't need it.

Saiki: Thank you Saitama for training me and giving me a place to stay.

Saitama: It doesn't matter as long as you are on the good side.

Saiki: Genos thank you as well for making this delicious food.

Genos: Of course and don't disappoint me in the exam.

Saiki: Yeah see you later.

Saiki teleports behind the corner of a building so he doesn't attract attention to himself, he wears the ring that blocks his mind reading also one limiter so he doesn't destroy earth by accident.

Saiki walks in the exam room and people think that Saiki won't last a second. The examiner tells them to
do a 30 seconds side-walks , Saiki does a trillion easily do to him being able to slow time (this is because he got a better gasp of his capabilities).

He does the running of 100 m 20x faster than Saitama and 10 times in a row.He basically did everything 20x better than Saitama.

Written exam

Saiki could easily do it so he did at the end of the day Saiki got (S class rank 1)(I'm not sure if that is how you do it in the show because it's been quite a while since I've watched OPM)

The examiners were shocked at what Saiki got in his first day as he had to do a special power test. He got in a white room where he could perfectly see that there was an invisible glass that the examiners were watching from.

 He got in a white room where he could perfectly see that there was an invisible glass that the examiners were watching from

(Room looks like this except in front there is an invisible glass like in interrogation with police)

He was told from the speaker that he should show them what power he has,
Saiki was levitating and then flew he punch the air normally but then it turned to a shock wave that blasted the building away.

Saiki caught the room with telekinesis and then he placed it where it was before. The examiners were super shocked at what had happened and they respected you after that.

Saiki left to Saitama's apartment so he can party when he got there he saw familiar faces like Fang,Fubuki and someone he didn't know.

(Please follow if you liked my story and check my other story's).

Thanks for reading the story and have a nice day.

(Now really don't bother me with making the story because I have school, homework so I think I deserve to have a time-off)

Words count:562