Genos and Saiki fight

Disclaimer I will write this chapter different and if you like it I will continue like this if not then tell in comments. And I removed last time because it's useless.

Saiki (thoughts):what I'm gonna do if he wants to fight?

Saitama:so genos what's going on?

Genos:I want to see how you guys are doing and to talk to someone.

Saitama was confused but didn't bothered to ask so he left.

Saiki:so what do you want to talk about?

Genos:I want to fight you for what you said about sensei when we were at home.

Saiki:well I'm sorry but I don....

Saiki then was attacked by a furious Genos Saiki doged as genos was shocked but stops

Genos:Saiki I wan't to fight you but we have to get out of the city so we don't hurt the citizens.

Saiki nods

This is the place

So it's exactly the place where Genos and Saitama fight

Saiki:this looks nice for a battle but I don't want to fi...

Genos charges at Saiki but the he teleport but not to far so that he doesn't notice.

Saiki:stop this Genos I don't want to hurt you but if you don't want then I can't guarantee your safety.

Saiki teleport behind Genos back and chops him as Genos falls unconscious.

Genos wakes up

To be continued

Sorry guys for short chapter but I tried something new so I didn't want to make it to long so I hope that you enjoyed this and tell me if I should write like this anyway if I'm writing like this is much comfortable for me and I think you'd love the chapter's so yea see you next time. Bye.