I came back huh

this chapter will start where we last left of

Saiki and Beerus prepare to be transported back but before they did someone calls for them and they turn around

Goku: Awww man you're leaving already I wanted to fight you so bad but I wouldn't have the chance if you leave so soon.

Saiki: Good grief

Saiki prepares himself in his fighting stance as goku calms his mind and a white aura surrounded him and his hair turned white as Beerus smirked a bit

Beerus: I am sorry Goku but that's not enough

Saiki stands still and doesn't even care about the power that Goku displayed a minute ago and just stands there for Goku to charge at him
with his new form.

(I forgot to mention but now Goku is using MUI from the moment he trained with Whis after Moro, I say this because Goku was super excited to see Saiki again and fight him so he trained a lot)

Goku: I guess I have to charge at him

Goku charge at Saiki but Saiki stops the punch with his pinchy and throws Goku into a nearby wall as Goku bounces back from the wall into Saiki but Saiki crouches in the blink of an eye, Goku turns around but he doesn't see Saiki anywhere, Goku closes his eyes to sense Saiki but it's too late as Saiki punches him from the back and Goku goes back to his normal state

Goku; Wow that was the best fight I had so far It was weird how you suppressed your power when I tried to detected and when you stopped my attack It made my hand a bit numb

Saiki: Well I trained a lot during this time and I became a rival of the gods but I think this is still not my limit but I will train until I become the most strongest to protect my family and friends from my power, I still have problems when I sleep and now it's even worse because of my power.

Goku: I see so you're not going to come back ever again ?

Saiki: If I'm not transported here again than no I have things to do in my previous world and I have a friend who is waiting for me to come back, I also have to save that world from monsters that appear every day.

Goku: Can I come too, please.

Vageta: What are you talking about kakarrot he will obviously choose me.

Goku: first where did you come from second I will go with him and that's final.

Saiki: Ok can you guys stop if you don't I won't get any of you with me.

Beerus: What do you think we should master, should we take these mortals with us or just don't bother and leave.

Saiki: I think we should take them so Saitama my friend can fight them and have a fun time, at least in that department they might be useful.

Beerus: As you wish master but please tell your friend to not break them in the first sparing match.

Saiki looks at him but says

Saiki: He is not that hotheaded to fight as a saiyan but he will display some power to test them before he actually fight them seriously.

Saiki tells everyone that the dragon will send them back to the previous world he lived in but they will not return back and will remain in his world until they die, Goku and Vageta think for a bit and they realise this is the only option they have to live a life where they always fight and they accept.

(Don't worry Goku and Vageta made clones of themselves to leave to earth in order to protect it but also to have their families kept safe at all cost)

(BTW Whis is with them so he can guide Goku and Vageta to the Realm of divinity)

They arrive to a rift of space and time and wake up in a forest after they went through the rift

Saiki: So I came back huh

(Sorry for short chapter)

This is the end of the chapter I hope you enjoy and peace.

Thanks for still reading the book I really appreciate.