Letters and Discoveries✅

just a warning here, this chapter contains pretty sensitive topics.

Eijirou notices two things as he sits on the living room couch:
1) The Bakusquad isn't in the common room, and 2) Izuku seems to be looking, and failing, to find something.

"Hey Deku!" He greets, smiling brightly.

Izuku's too lost on his mumbling to even notice the redhead walk into the room.

"You alright, bro?" Eijirou places a hand on Izukus shoulder, startling him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, Hey Kirishima! Sorry i didn't see you there." He rubs the back of his neck, an embarrassed blush clouding the tips of his ears.

"It's fine." Eijirou says, laughing as Izuku looks around again.

"Are you lookin' for something?"He asks. "Maybe something i could help you with?"

"Not really. i appreciate the offer but i'm okay, Thank you though!"

"Of course!" He sees Mina walk out of the elevator, her hair up in a towel with her horns sticking out.

"Mina!"

She looks over a little bit surprised, and confused.

"Kiri!" She squeals, running over and giving the other teen a hug.

"Hey Deku!"

"Hi Mina." He says, but there's slight suspicion in his tone.

"Kiri, i have to show you these cute little cat figurines Momo made me! Come on!"

As Eijirou is getting pulled away, he calls out a quick "Bye Midobro!"

And the two enter the elevator.

-

"So, have you talked to Bakugou yet?" The pinkette asks, raising a brow towards Eijirou.

"Yeah, we agreed to talk more later."

"Is that some code for something?"

Eijirou laughs, looking curiously at Mina. "What do you mean 'Is that some code?'"

"I'm not blind Kiri, i see the way you look at him!" She says casually while removing the towel thats drying her hair.

"I don't know what you're-"

"Liar!" She accuses, flicking him in the forehead.

Eijirou pouts, rubbing the now-sore part of his forehead. "Fine, fine, but it's not like he's going to like me back!"

That earns him another flick from Mina. "What was that for!"

"Not giving yourself a chance, kiri." She lectures, fluffing up her hair a bit with product. "I know Bakugou seems like he isn't interested in anybody, but trust me, i can tell when someone's interested."

She turns to look at Eijirou, one hand on her hip and the other pointing at him.

"The only person who's oblivious to your subtlety is Bakugou, and thats because he's the only other person who's more oblivious than you."

She states, placing a hand on Eijirous shoulder. "Trust me, Bro." She mocks, cackling out a laugh when he pushes her hand away.

Before the conversation can continue anymore, there's a quick and loud knock at Minas door.

The two look at each-other, Mina shrugs, moving around Eijirou to answer it. When she opens the door a worried- looking trio is waiting outside.

"Have you guys seen it yet?" Jirou asks.