Trust

In Ozpin's Office, Ozpin and Glynda look out the window to see a small fleet of Atlas airships land in front of the school.

Glynda: "Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels."

Ozpin: "Well... Running an academy and military makes him a busy man. But yes those are a bit of an eyesore."

Ozpin then looks to see a holo screen popping up on his desk saying "Access Requested".

Ozpin: "Come in."

The elevator doors open and General Ironwood steps out.

Ironwood: "Ozpin!"

Ozpin: "Hello General."

Ironwood: "Please drop the formalities."

They both walk forward and shake hands.

Ironwood: "it has been too long. And Glynda! It has most certainly been too long since we last met."

Glynda: "Oh, James!"

Glynda said sarcastically and with a forced smile before she dropped everything.

Glynda: "I'll be outside..."

Glynda said as she walked off leaving Ozpin and Ironwood alone, while Ironwood looked back to Ozpin with a smile.

Ironwood: "Well she hasn't changed a bit."

Ozpin then returns to his desk and continues to speak with Ironwood and picks up an empty mug and began pouring coffee into it

Ozpin: "So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival."

Ozpin then turns back to Ironwood offering him the cup.

Ironwood: "Well you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up."

Ozpin: "I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, the small fleet outside my window has me concerned."

Ironwood: "Well concern is what brought me here."

Ozpin: "I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult."

Ironwood: "Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men."

Ozpin then takes a sip from his mug then sets it back down on his desk letting out a sigh.

Ozpin: "We are in a time of peace James. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression."

Ironwood: "But if what Qrow said is true..."

Ozpin: "If what Qrow said is true then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. A time of unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent."

Ironwood: "I'm just being cautious. Especially with that hooded menace running a muck through the kingdoms I just want him locked away before he does anything to Vale."

Ozpin: "James? Let me ask you something. What if I said that I may have found your so-called menace?"

Ironwood: "Then why have you not handed him over to be thrown in a prison cell?"

Ozpin then takes another sip before continuing.

Ozpin: "The reason be that I see great potential in him and what he has done intrigues me greatly."