Night on The Town

Y/n opens his eyes to find himself walking through a battlefield littered with weapons and a rank odor of the dead. He makes his way through the chaos stepping over blades firearms and the bodies of soldiers who gave their lives to fight when he looks up again he finds a man armed with twin blades coated in fire stab one of the blades through a soldier's throat making blood spew on him and the ground. The man then approached him as he dropped the body reading his blades to cut Y/n down.

Y/n: "Why are you doing this!?"

As the figure got closer Y/n saw he was just a black silhouette with glowing red eyes while the blades were glowing with the fire and then it spoke in an echoing voice like it was all around him.

Blades: "You can't have peace without conflict."

Y/n: "But why not just let them deal with it themselves."

Blades: "Because that is not how we do it."

Y/n: "We?"

Suddenly the wind grew fierce and as if everything moved in slow motion Y/n saw another silhouette of a man moving at incredible speeds Y/n barely managed to move and push the new fighter away and making him flip and land on the end of a spear embedded in the ground the only thing visible was the belts and bladed wings attached to the back of his boots leading from the middle of his calf to his heel as well as its glowing pair of teal eyes.

Y/n: "What do you need from me? You seem to have this covered between the two of you!"

Wings: "We need you to be the man you once were!"

Y/n: "I gave up that life, go find someone else to do your dirty work!"

As Y/n finishes his words an arrow comes flying at him from behind, as he turns to try and dodge it but it cuts below his left ear and across his cheek which causes him to turn away and groan in pain.

Archer: "Well unfortunately comrade you are the only person who can pull this off."

He then finds another silhouette wielding a bow with glowing blue eyes walking towards them all.

Y/n: "What part of I'm not fucking interested do you not understand!? I just want to earn my freedom and not rot in prison for the rest of my life."

The Archer then gets closer to Y/n and begins to circle him and then one by one they begin to try and persuade him.

Archer: "You don't need to earn it, you can just take it!"

Blades: "With power like ours you can have everything you have ever dreamed of!"

Archer: "You can have the girl you can't get out of your head."

A few feet away Y/n saw a girl in more royal apparel giving him a "come here" look and motion.

Wings: "You can have the family you wanted since you were young."

What looks to be his father and brothers appear holding out a hand asking for him to join them again, Wings then zips in front of him.

Wings: "You don't need to scrape the bottom of the barrel to become great just take my hand-

Wings/Blades/Archer: "And you can be a king!"

He then extended a hand for Y/n to take. Y/n then looked at his hand and went to take it but instead grabbed his guns and shot Wings in the knee and then jumped away from the others.

Y/n: "Why would I want to be a powerful man if I have been trying to run from them my whole life."

Y/n then tries to run but then Wings zips in front of him and kicks him back towards the others.