The unexpected meet up

5 years has passed since that day where Alibaba-san confessed his feelings for me. I could still clearly remember everything, and how he broke down in tears when I explained to him that everything was just sort of a misunderstanding.
     After departing from Balbadd, I decided to go back to my hometown, and live with the remaining members of my tribe. It was not that easy to say goodbye, however, I know that someday, we would be able to meet again.
But I didn't expect that day will be today...

♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡ ♥♡

     This is like a dream come true. Being back at my own village, hearing the loud noises of the children of our tribe as they run around cheerfully, feeling the cold breeze of the air, and being with my own tribe, my family.

     I was tasked by the elders to buy some ingredients at the market, so I hurriedly left. After buying the stuffs we need, went back, however, while I was on my way home, I accidentally bumped into someone which caused the things I'm carrying to fall into the ground.

"I'm terribly sorry! Please let me help..." the man I bumped into uttered. Wait... It's quite a familiar voice... I think I personally know this man. I took a quick glance at him and was suprised. It's Alibaba-san! Wait, why is he here? Wasn't he in Balbadd continuing his journey with his household?

"Alibaba-san?!" I surprisingly shouted. He, too, was suprised to see me. "M...Morgiana?! Wait, why are you here?!" he asked. "We're having a feast tonight, so the elders asked me to buy some of the lacking ingredients for the menu. Would you like to join us, Alibaba-san? The whole village would be glad to have you to join us." "Sure! That would be great, Morgiana!" he answered without hesitation.