The Promise/The Fight/ First Day at UA

"Shizuku! Get back here!"

The little girl ran out of the chapel, tears burning her eyes. *Why did you leave us mommy?! Was it something I did?! Was it my fault?!*

She hid behind a tree, crying her eyes out until she heard someone walk over to her. 

"So this is where you ran off too." 

She slowly looked up and saw Bakugou weakly smiling at her. "Why are you hiding all the way back here?"

She slowly looked away. 'I didn't want to see them bury mommy... I didn't want to see daddy being sad.... When daddy's sad, I'm all alone....'

"You aren't alone." He sat down right next to her. "Because I'm here."

She looked at him in shock. "Like hell I'm going to leave you alone, only idiots would do that."

Shizuku teared up a bit. 'But you are going to leave me as well... Just like mommy did.'

He wiped her tears away. "No way, because when we get older, we're going to get married." He smiled. "That way you are never alone."

She jumped in shock. "But then you have to kiss me and that's yucky!"

They both laughed and Shizuku weakly smiled. 'You promise that you won't leave me alone?'

Bakugou nodded. "Yeah."

'Alright... then lets get married when we are older.'

They saw Izuku run over to them, causing her to smile. "Mido-chan!"

~I always thought our happiness will last... The times when we smiled together, had sleepovers, and spent all of our time together. I moved away with my father a month after mom's funeral and I watched him drink alcohol. He was an empty being, no life in him. I lost count of how many times I sneaked out of the house with his money to buy groceries, trying hard to figure out how to cook food so we can eat. When I was twelve, I got tired of sneaking out so I packed up my things and ran away to an orphanage. I begged the owner of the orphanage, Mrs. Takenaka, to let me stay there, telling her my story, and she agreed. From time to time, she helped me write letters to my cousin and take me to see him but one day, I wished she didn't.~

"Oi! Deku!" Bakugou kicked Izuku in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. "What are you doing here at the fair by yourself nerd?"

Izuku looked to the right and slowly shook his head, a scared look on his face. 

"Oi! Pay attention to me you damn nerd!"

One of Bakugou's friends grabbed Izuku's hair, pulling him up. Izuku try hard not to cry and struggled. When they were done bullying him and left, he heard running. 

"Mido-chan! Why did you not want me to help you?!"

He weakly smiled at Shizuku, wiping her tears away. 'Because it wasn't your fight to be in.'

Shizuku helped him up. "Should we tell Auntie Inko?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm used to it."

"How long has he been bullying you?"

'A month after you moved away.'

Her eyes went wide. 'Why didn't you tell me in your letters?'

"Because I didn't want you to worry."

~I wished that I wasn't there to see him get hurt. I wished I never knew what he did. But I can't ignore when I just saw. When the orphanage received my letter that I was accepted into UA, I packed up my things, and said goodbye to everyone. A few of the children gave me earrings that they made so I got my ears pierced, wearing their earrings.~

"Hello everyone, my  name is Shizuku Eichi. My birthday is July 15 and Mido-chan is my twin brother."

Izuku blushed. "Aren't we too old to keep doing that joke?!"

A few students laughed, causing Shizuku to pout. "Fine, I'm his cousin. One thing that you all should know is that...." A dark look formed on her face. "I hate Katsuki Bakugou with all my heart."

She smiled warmly and walked to her seat, passing a shocked Bakugou. As she was walking past him, he saw a cold glare on her face, seeing her look at him from the corner of her eyes. 

He waited until class was over and walked over to her. "Oi. extra, why do you hate me?"

She stood up, waiting until everyone left before pinning him to a wall. He watched her gold eyes turn silver, a bit of light in her hand that she put in his face. 'Listen here jackass, if you lay a hand again on my cousin, I will end your dream of becoming a hero. I don't care if it makes me become a villain, I won't let you hurt him again.'

She slowly backed away. 'If you tell anyone about this talk then I will burn your fucking mouth shut.' She walked away, smirking when she heard him start to get angry. She opened the door and saw a worried Izuku standing there. 

"Did Kac-chan try to hurt you?"

She smiled. "Nope, I'm okay Mido-chan."

He smiled at her. "Then lets go hope Shizuku-chan."

*I won't let him hurt you ever again Mido-chan. I just wonder.... do you still remember what we promised Katsuki?*

Bakugou watched her walk away with Izuku, a cold look on his face. 

*Did you forget our promise Shizuku or did that damn nerd make you hate me since we haven't seen each other for years from you moving away?*

(Author's Note: The picture of this chapter is digital art that I made.)