Seven Minutes in Heaven and Truth or Dare

Bakugou followed Shizuku for weeks, trying to get close to her, only for her to call out for Izuku. He glared at Shizuku from across the room, catching Kirishima's attention. "You okay Bakubro?"

"That damn nerd keeps getting in the way."

Kirishima looks over at Shizuku, seeing her hanging out with Izuku and Uraraka. "If you want to get close to her, then why don't you act like a man and ask her like a human being?"

"Because she's fucking avoiding me as if I'm going to kill her!"

Kirishima smiled. "Hey, this weekend is  Valentine's day. I can help prepare something with a few of the girls."

Bakugou looked away. "Whatever shitty hair."

"So Shizuku, was is the best Valentine's day experience you have ever had?"

Shizuku looked at Uraraka. "I never celebrated it."

The girls jumped in shock, causing Shizuku to weakly smile. "My father was so depressed when my mother passed away that he forgot that I exist and I got bullied for being an 'unwanted child'. I always studied that day instead."

Izuku looked at her in pain. "Uncle Kyoya did that? I'm so sorry Shizuku-chan."

She leaned back in her seat, shrugging. "It's fine Mido-chan, you can't miss what you never experienced."

Kirishima saw a surprised look on Bakugou's face. "Hey girls! Let's do a special event then so she could feel some love."

Tsu looked at Kirishima. "What did you have in mind Kero?"

Kirishima smiled. "Playing Seven Minutes in Heaven and Truth or Dare."

Momo smiled. "That's an excellent idea, we can have it at my house!"

Toru looked at them. "Who do we invite?"

Kirishima smirked. "You, Mina, Jirou, Tsu, Uraraka, Momo of course, Shizuku, Denki, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Izuku, Todoroki, Bakubro, and me."

Uraraka smiled. "Perfect!"

Shizuku looked at them in shock and sighed, knowing that she couldn't get out of it. When Saturday came, Shizuku and Izuku grabbed their bags, spending the night at Momo's place. Shizuku looked at the mansion in fear when they arrived, only for Momo to run over to them.

"Come on you two!"

They went inside and saw that everyone else was there. "First, Seven Minutes in Heaven!"

Uraraka grabbed a bag and Todoroki grabbed a name from it. Tokoyami handed a bag towards Toru, watching her grab a name. "The first two in the closet are Bakugou and Shizuku."

Shizuku blushed a bit and was shocked when she saw a blush on Bakugou's face.