Goodbye...

For months, everyone watched over Shizuku, wanting to make her feel safe, but she felt worse. The thought of them being hurt because of the villain made her stay awake at night. Shizuku hid behind a smile every day that she went to school until Bakugou noticed. He wanted to pull her into a hug but he knew that she would never forgive him if he did it infront of everyone.

"Hey Shizuku..."

Bakugou slammed his hand against the desk, glaring at Kaminari. "Leave her alone Pikachu!!"

Kaminari took a step back and Shizuku weakly smiled. "He's fine, there's nothing wrong."

Everyone pushed it away but Bakugou sent her a message on his phone.

This weekend, we're going to the fucking amusement park. No exceptions!

She looked at her phone in shock before she started crying quietly, a smile on her face. 

Okay. It's a date.

The week went by slowly but when the day came, Shizuku wore a simple pink summer dress. She saw Bakugou in the distance wearing a t-shirt and short pants and laughed when he blushed from seeing her. She hugged his arm, causing him to smile at her. 

"You look really pretty."

She blushed a dark red before kissing his cheek. "And you look very handsome."

They looked away from each other until he handed her a bouquet of flowers. "Here!"

She took them and smiled. "Thank you Katsuki."

They walked around, doing different activities, along with going onto different rides. When it was getting dark, Bakugou grabbed her hand and started running.

"K-KATSUKI?! WHERE ARE WE GOING?!"

He didn't look at her. "We're almost there!"

She saw the ferris wheel in the distance and they got into their section. Shizuku looked out in the distance until they reached the top. She was shocked when the ferris wheel stopped and heard fireworks going off in the distance.

Bakugou blushed a bit when he saw her glowing in the light of the fireworks. He muttered a few words and she looked at him. "What was that Katsuki?"

He turned a dark red, glaring at her. "I SAID WILL YOU BE MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND?!?!"

Her eyes went wide, looking at him in shock. She teared up and hugged him tightly. "Yes!" His eyes went wide, feeling her body shaking a bit. "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Yes!!!"

He chuckled a bit and hugged her back, keeping her close. 'I love you, fucking nerd.'

She weakly giggled. 'I love you too, even though you are an angry Pomeranian.'

"Oi!!!"

She pulled him into a kiss, shutting him up. He kissed her back and they pulled away when they felt the ride start to move. Shizuku leaned her against him, closing her eyes.  She felt him put his head against hers.

'If I become a villain... will you still love me....?'

He held her hand. 'You will never become a fucking villain. You are too kind for that but yeah. I will still fucking love you.'

She teared up a bit, weakly smiling. 'Okay...'

He wiped her tears away and they got off of the ride when it stopped. Bakugou wrapped his arm around her shoulder as they walked, glaring at all the guys that looked at her. She laughed a bit, surprised from how he was acting.

"What are you doing over spring break?"

She looked at her feet. "I'm going to go back home with my dad and catch up with him. It's been so long and I don't want to waste this opportunity to do this."

He weakly sighed. "Okay but you have to message me every single day. Got it?"

Shizuku nodded. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

He took her back home and kissed her goodnight. She went inside and started to pack her things. Shizuku looked at her phone, seeing that spring break was two weeks away and wanted to be ready. 

Izuku knocked on the door, slowly walking in. "Uncle Kyoya just told us what you two are doing over spring break. Are you sure that is the best choice?"

Shizuku weakly smiled at him. "Yeah... It might help me get over what that man did to me, you know?"

Izuku weakly smiled. "If things don't work out, you can can always come back here."

She smiled. "I know and I appreciate everything you two have done for me, but I need to do this Mido-chan."

He walked over and helped her pack. Izuku helped her plan multiple activities she could do with her father and soon, the break came.

All of Class 1-A stood by the train station, waiting for Shizuku and her father to show up.

Mina looked at Bakugou. "Is it okay with you to let her go on this trip? After what she has been through?"

Bakugou glared at her. "Why do you fucking ask?"

"You have been very protective of her, especially during these past two weeks. Why?"

Bakugou closed his eyes. "I'm not fucking telling you!"

Uraraka smiled. "They are here!"

Everyone looked over and saw Shizuku smiling and laughing with her father, both of them walking towards the station. The girls ran over and hugged Shizuku, wishing her luck on her trip. Her father laughed, happy that she has great friends. A few of the guys wished her luck until Bakugou walked over

"Don't do anything fucking stupid, you fucking nerd."

She nodded. "Don't kill anyone angry Pomeranian."

They glared at each other, putting up an act in front of the others, and she walked to the gate. She went towards the doors of the train and started crying. "KATSUKI!!"

Everyone looked at her in shock, seeing her look at Bakugou with tears going down her cheeks.

"I LOVE YOU KATSUKI!!!!"

They saw a pained look form on his face, not happy that she was going to be so far away from him for a while.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO!!"

She weakly smiled and went onto the train.

*

*

*

*

Breaking News! 16 year old UA student goes missing with her father during spring break! Signs of an attack are seen throughout the entire house and the police think that it was an attack from the League of Villains! We will keep you updated on the...

Breaking News! 16 year old UA student goes missing with her father during spring break! Signs of an attack are seen throughout the entire house and the police think that it was an attack from the League of Villains! We will keep you updated on the status of this case!

'Why did you fucking go that day....? Why did you fucking leave me Shizuku? I need you.... Please be safe....'