Truth Detector

"Hey Bakubro!"

Bakugou glared at Kirishima. "What do you want shitty hair?"

He laughed. "Nothing!" He pointed to his necklace. "I just wanted to say that you have a manly necklace!"

Mina walked over and looked at Bakugou. "I agree with Kirishima, that's really cool! Where did you get it?"

Bakugou hid the necklace in his shirt, closing his eyes. "Why would I tell a couple of losers where I got it?"

They pouted until they saw Shizuku and Izuku walk into the classroom.

"Hey you two!"

They looked at them. "What's up Mina?"

Mina smiled. "Bakugou got a cool necklace and he wore it to school today."

Shizuku looked at Bakugou with wide eyes for a second before smirking. "He wears jewelry? That's new. Let me see."

Bakugou looked away and took the necklace out of his shirt. She leaned forward and whispered 'I'm glad that you like it' in his ear. She went quickly to her seat.

Momo walked over to Shizuku. "Hey, are you okay?"

Shizuku looked at her. "Huh?"

"Midoriya told us why you didn't come to class yesterday... I just wanted to check on you."

Shizuku weakly smiled. "I'm fine, Dad returned back to normal and took care of that guy. I'm just happy that he now sees me."

Uraraka hugged her tightly. "I'm glad that you are doing better." Momo nodded, joining the hug.

Shizuku smirked. "Hey Momo, I got you a present that I made for you."

Momo looked shocked and blushed a dark red when Shizuku showed her her phone. 'C-Can you send me this?'

Shizuku nodded until Bakugou took her phone and looked at it in shock.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE THIS PICTURE ON YOUR PHONE?!?!"

Shizuku took her phone back. "I MADE IT FOR MOMO, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!"

Bakugou glared at her. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!"

"A FUCKING IDIOT!!!"

They glared at each other until Bakugou grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the classroom. Izuku tried to follow until Aizawa walked into the classroom.

They went behind the school and Bakugou pinned her to the wall, roughly kissing her. She kissed him back, pulling him close. They pulled away and she saw an evil smirk on his face. 'You keep fucking surprising me.'

She smirked. 'How else am I supposed to keep you interested in me~?'

They both laughed and sat down on the grass.