His Nightmare

"Katsuki~

"Katsuki~."

Bakugou looked around, seeing a fire around him. "Oi! What the hell is happening?!"

"How does it feel to be alone~? To have no one help you~?"

He looked down at the ground and saw bodies of being that were familiar to him. "Who are these fucking extras?"

"Your friends~."

Bakugou looked around in shock until he saw Shizuku standing in front of him, a light in her hand. "Why the fuck did you kill them?!"

"They hurt Mido-chan. They told him to go and die. So I made them experience death."

She walked over to him. "I would have killed you as well but Mido-chan sees you as a friend."

He took a step back, noticing that her flower marking was missing from her cheek, her outfit slowly changing to a casual look. "Fucking nerd! What do you gain from this?!"

 "Fucking nerd! What do you gain from this?!"

A sly smirk formed on her face. "Everything. I care more about him then you." He watched a pained look form on her face. "You were once important to me until I watched you hurt Mido-chan."

Bakugou quickly woke up and held his head. 'What the hell was that?!'

He went to school and took Izuku to a secluded area. "What is Shizuku's fucking quirk Deku?!"

Izuku looked at him in fear. "A-Absorb. It allows her to absorb sunlight and store it until she needs to use it. Usually she uses it to blind her opponents but when she uses enough of the light that is stored in her, then she can burn her opponents. If she uses too much sunlight, she faints."

Bakugou backed away a bit. "That's it?"

Izuku slowly nodded, causing Bakugou to glare more. 'Then what was that?'

"What was what Kac-chan?"

"Nothing you fucking idiot!"

They went to the classroom and saw Shizuku talking to Jirou, helping to alter something written down. Bakugou walked over and took the paper. "Why the hell do you need sheet music?"

Shizuku kicked Bakugou's legs out from under him and took the sheet music away from him. "Because we can."

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?!"

Shizuku glared. "Because its not nice to take things from others." She gave the paper back to Jirou. "I think the idea of creating music to record is a fantastic idea."

Jirou smiled and everyone went to their seats. When they had a break, the girls of class 1-A went to the music room. Some of the boys followed and Izuku smiled when he saw Shizuku pick up a guitar. "You still play?"

She smiled at her cousin. "Of course! Mom wouldn't have wanted me to quit. It's what she loved playing the most."

Mina smiled. "Play us something Shizuku!"

She smiled at Mina before closing her eyes. She started playing the guitar before she started singing. Everyone watched her in shock. When she finished singing, she looked at everyone. She jumped when she saw Bakugou was one of the people that was there watching. She put the guitar away. 

Mina hugged her from behind. "That was amazing!!"

Uraraka nodded. "Yeah!"

Shizuku blushed a bit, looking away. "It was nothing. I just played from the heart."

Momo smiled. "Was that song for anyone specific?"

Shizuku blushed a darker shade of red. "No way!!"

Toru pouted. "It sounded like a song towards a guy. You seem to put a lot of practice into it."

Shizuku sighed softly, weakly smiling. "It doesn't matter anymore. He doesn't matter."

She walked out of the room, pushing past Bakugou. Iida watched her leave. "I wonder who hurt Miss Eichi this bad."

Kirishima looked around, confused. "Where did Bakubro go?"

Bakugou followed Shizuku outside of the school and found her sitting behind a tree. "Oi, damn nerd, class is going to start soon."

"Go on ahead."

He walked in front of her, glaring. "You're a fucking idiot."

He grabbed her hand, forcing her up. Bakugou saw tears at the corner of her eyes. "I knew it, you go someplace quiet to cry dumbass. If you weren't ready to play the guitar again, you shouldn't have."

She looked away, a slight glare on her face. 

"And I won't leave you alone."

Her eyes went wide in shock. She slowly looked at him, seeing a cold look on his face.

"I promised you, didn't I dumbass?"

She pushed him away. "Y-YOU STILL REMEMBER THAT?!"

He started to walk away. "Why would I forget? You really are a damn extra."

She slowly followed until she saw a cold smirk on his face. "And that means I'll take what's mine whenever I want."

Shizuku punched his shoulder. "In your wildest dreams and my nightmares!"

He saw her smile a bit, causing him to look away. 'Why do you fucking hate me?'

She glared a bit. "Remember that day that you bullied Izuku at the fair?"

He slowly nodded.

"I watched the whole thing because he didn't want me to get involved."

Bakugou's eyes went wide, remembering Izuku shaking his head, looking away from him.  She glared a bit more. 'You never hurt anyone before but seeing you hurt your 'friend' hurt more than any physical would I could ever receive.'

She walked ahead of him. 'No one wants to be with someone who hurts others to amuse themselves.'

He pinned her to a wall, shocking her. 'Well sucks to be you.' He roughly grabbed her face, glaring at her. 'Because you are stuck with me, understand?'

She glared at him. 'Maybe, unless you don't get out of this alive.'

He was confused until he watched fake tears go down her cheeks. "MIDO-CHAN!!!!!!"

Bakugou heard running nearby and saw Izuku with several of their classmates running over to them. "Shizuku-chan!"

Izuku pushed Bakugou away, hugging Shizuku tightly. "Are you alright?"

She cried in his shirt, angering Izuku a bit. When her face was hidden well enough, Bakugou saw a cold smirk on her face as she looked at him from the corner of her eyes.

"Lets go to class." Izuku wiped her tears away, causing her to weakly smile. 

"Thank you Mido-chan."

Kirishima stood next to Bakugou. "Dude, bullying a girl isn't manly at all."

He jumped in shock when he saw an evil smirk on his face. 'I see how you want to play it Shizuku. Fine, I'll play your fucking game and I'm going to fucking win. No matter what I have to fucking do to win.'

(Author's note: Both digital art are mine and the song at the beginning is the song that Shizuku sings.)