The video

Karl arived at work, at about 10:05. He was there 10 minutes before he was supost to so he was feeling good. He was still a little nervous about what the guys would say when they saw his nails, but he decided to brush it off for now.

He pulled into a parking lot of a giant store. "What is this for..?" Karl said confused. He drove around until he found a parking spot next to Chris's car, and walked inside.

"Heyyy!" Jimmy said giving Karl a high-five. He saw Jimmy glance down at his nails and grin "Sweet nails." He said with a smile. Karl's eyes went wide, and he stared up at Jimmy. He was extremely happy that he liked his nails. Karl walked over to the guys, giggling a little from what had just happend. 

"sup Karl" Chandler said as he took a sip of his water. "Hey guys!" He said gleefully." 

Chris walked over to greet Karl. "Hey!" Chris said. "Whats got you all exited today?!" 

Karl smiled. "Oh nothing" it wasnt just nothing. It was Sapnap. He has been thinking about him ever since they got off the phone. He honestly kinda missed him, but he was happy to be with the crew. 

Karl set down his belongings in the bin, and walked over to where Jimmy was standing. He stood next to Chriss and Chandler as he began to go over what they had planned for today.

"Hey guys! In todays video, we will be seing who can last the longest in this MASIVE store!"

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"GO!!!"

"YOU GUYS HAVE TO FIND A PLACE TO SET UP THOUGH. FIRST. THEN WHEN I BLOW THE WHISTLE, YOU CAN COME OVER AND GRAB A KART TO GET SUPPLIES!"

 Karl grabbed the vlog camera from Jimmy, and ran around the store. He ran over to the back wall where he saw a masive bed. He hopped on and set down his vlog cam down in between the pillows.

"Ok guys.I think im gonna make camp here.. I think. Maybe ile move. but we are here for now!" Karl said with a small giggle to the camera. Karl flopped backwards on the larg king sized bed, and pretended to make a snow angle. He imagined Sapnap laying here next to him. As they cuddled. 'gah!' He thought to himself. 'I needa stop! I like girls..' 

Karl snapped back to reality, and stared down at his phone and realized he'd been thinking for almost 10 minutes now. He glaced over at the camera, and flopped back down. 

"I could practically live on this bed!" Karl laughed. 

He rolled of the bed and grabbed the camera and started running around with it. He was looking for some sort of things that would make him last a while. He ran back over to the front of the depertment store, and grabbed a kart. He first started by going over to the 'snacks isle' He grabbed two bags off chips, (Ruffles and lays) and a small box of Chips Ahoy. He then walked over to the drink isle and grabbed a 4 pack of 'pipeline punch' monster. He Pushed his kart over to the electronic isle of the store, and grabbed a charger. 

"1 MINUTE LEFT UNTIL YOU HAVE TO BE BACK AT YOUR BASES!!!" Jimmy shouts from across thee store. Karl flintched. He ran over to the toys section and grabbed a few randome things. 

After he made it back to his base he heared Jimmy yell again.

"15 SECONDS LEFT! IF YOU DONT MAKE IT BACK TO YOUR BASE IN TIME, YOUR OUT!"

Karl saw Chandler holding his vlog camera running back to his base 

"5..."

"4..."