Chapter 1

A/N: please note that no matter how much I would like to I sadly do not own AllShamNoWow, CaptainSparklez, Antvenom or SkyDoesMinecraft :( all though I do still own the rest of the characters besides any YouTubers I add.

* ELLA'S P.O.V *

I like all the other that were called down then told to pack their things had no clue what was going on. So I just pack up my few belongings into a small suit case then join the other parentless kids that had been told to pack and were finished.

I had lost my parents at age 3 and have been hear ever since, we had just gotten to C.A from Canada we were there in the USA to visit some of my parents friends , we got slammed into head on by a drunken driver who was on the wrong side of the road, my mother died on the scene and my dad died on the way to the hospital. I can still hear my mother screaming for me to get down while throwing a blanket over my head to keep glass from piercing the skin on my face.

We were herded into a few white SUV's with our suitcases in the trunks of them.

The car ride was uneventful so when we got to the place we were supposed be which was actually a tall brick building with steel doors, once we were finally inside I saw that there were 8 or 9 of us.

We were sat in the front row of white plastic chairs that were in front of a small stage type thing, I sat on the end since I had no friends to chat with.

I pulled out my IPod and pull up a small play list of Mariana\s Trench songs, only 10 or 11 songs starting with All to myself and ending with skin and bones.

By the time my playlist ended whatever the heck this thing is was about so I shoved my music back into my bag. I looked behind me to see people filling up all the seats, most in about their early 20's.

I looked at the younger ones ( the people from my foster home and myself)  I knew who they were and they were all my age of 12, all female like myself. The only difference between us all was looks and that I was Canadian.

A man walked on to the make-shift stage and spoke into the microphone.

" Good afternoon Machinima directors and girls from 'The bright side foster home for children' You are probably wondering why the company has brought you together. We have done this because part of the head office thought that some of our directors were slightly irresponsible."

 One of the girls from the foster home raised her hand to ask a question.

" What does that have to do with us girls then?" she asked

" Ah I was just getting to that, well what's going on is that we are going to have you living together in groups of 4 or so then give each group a chance to choose a girl. So girls can you please come up here?"

We all file on stage in this order...

Megan: Dark brown hair, blue eyes

Clara: Blonde hair, hazel eyes

Jenny: Golden hair, dark blue eyes

Camille: Ginger hair, brown eyes

Kara: Brown hair, brown eyes

Angie: Blonde hair, blue eyes

Emily: Light brown hair, brown eyes

Me(Ella) : Jet black hair, vibrant green eyes

" Ok now that were all settled I will call you up by your youtube names, group one may come pick their girl when I call them up, AllShamNoWow, CaptainSparklez, Antvenom and SkyDoesMinecraft, please come choose your girl then follow her social worker so you can fill out the necessary papers. Then feel free to leave."