𝐈𝐗. ーINTRODUCING MAGNUS BANE.

BREAK FREE 09 ; 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐞 !

BRIAN FURROWED HIS BROWS AFTER entering the main room where the others gathered. As far as he remembers, Simon was with them after rescuing him from the vampires, but the mundane was nowhere to be seen right now. The members were gathered around a large screen that will be used for informations and Hodge stood beside it, holding a small tablet.

"Where's the mundane?" His low voice boomed within the place as he made his way towards them, choosing to stand behind Alec. "I mean, not that I don't love not hearing his obnoxiously annoying voice rambling some nonsense. It leaves me in peace." He shrugs, arms folded in front of his chest. Tristan snorts and shakes his head at the usual attitude coming from Brian.

Clary sighed, glaring at the Thornhill. "He left. Are you happy?" She snapped.

"Very much." Brian didn't hesitate to answer as he gave her a daring look, eyebrows raised slightly. The red head huffs in disbelief at that and turns back to the screen.

"He no longer wanted to be here." Tristan takes it in himself to explain, "He said something about protecting his family and getting completely sick of Jace." He pointed at the blonde Shadowhunter afterwards as if to prove his point.

Brian shrugs, tilting his head to the side once and agreeing with Simon for the first and possibly last time. "Who doesn't get sick of him?" That earned him a glare from Jace himself, but he only ignored it and continued facing the screen, giving Hodge a nod to start with this meeting. Although he did not trust the man completely, he appreciated his efforts to help. Not that he liked what they were doing, though.

"Magnus Bane," Hodge started and Brian perked up at the mention of his friend. "Is over 300 years old." He said as his fingers tapped on the tablet in his hand, pictures of Magnus Bane appearing on the screen afterwards. "As you can see, he's not exactly shield away from the pleasures of every century. His taste are both exquisite and excessive."

Brian resisted the urge to smile when he noticed Magnus never failed to dress fashionably in every century. Even though he wasn't good at fashion since he always either wore black or dark colored clothes, he knows Magnus can be considered as fashionista from how he dresses. It always fascinated and impressed him how the Warlock isn't afraid to wear whatever the fuck he wants.

One time, he caught him wearing a croptop and it made him smile.

"He looks very..." Tristan trails off, uncertain of how to finish it. "Intriguing?" The Thornhill asked without a venom in his tone, surprising others.