𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

THE FIRST TIME ALEXANDER LIGHTWOOD met Brian Thornhill, he thought the boy was just like his parents; cold, uptight, serious, who only focused on duties by throwing his personal life out of the window, who is incapable of being imperfect.

But Brian was so much more than just the perfect Shadowhunter ― he was part human who wore the weight of the world and the burdens of his family on his shoulders. He was a broken, tired soul who was utterly hurt by the people he trusted most. He was part angel who didn't want to be part angel anymore. He was a lost boy in search for his long lost innocence, who had demons of poisonous thoughts following his every step of the way.

When Alec looks at Brian, all he could see is a boy chained, bounded, tied to a locked cage despite the strong and powerful façade Brian puts up. A boy who can't break free. But together, perhaps, they could cut off those that are holding them back from being with each other.

C A S T !
C A S T !
C A S T !

『 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 』

Brian Luis Thornhill
—min yoongi

❝ i lost myself because of who they made me to be

i lost myself because of who they made me to be. who am i really? what do you see?