Competitions Part 2

:: 4:30 pm ::

I decided to change my outfit. I ended up wearing: High-Waist Light Denim Shorts w/ Studs around the Front Pocket, Bred 4's, and a Black Tribal Tank Top. I left my hair in my previous ponytail. I had done my nails earlier since I was bored. I grabbed my LV backpack, my keys and phone then headed to Chris's house.

I made it to his house in less than 20 minutes and went through the back like he had told me.  I saw him making burgers, and plenty of familiar faces. I walked over to say to all these niggas then went to say hey to Chris.

"You made it!" He yelled.

"I had nothing better to do..." I said teasing him.

"Right! Just say you wanted to come.Ain't got to be shy..." He said looking at me up and down.

I did the same, then we both laughed. "Not with you stealing my outfit. How you gonna wear the same shoes as me? That's fucked up!" He said flipping the burgers and shaking his head.

"Boy shut up and keep making em burgers. You sweatin' my outfit." I laughed then walked away. "I'll be back."

"Hey baby," Rihanna said kissing his lips. "Eww, what is she doing here?" She said mugging me.

"Ain't got time for this. I'll talk to you later Chris." I said.

"Aight," Chris smiled.

"NO! Ain't nobody talkin' later. You think jus' 'cause you work with him that you guys is best friends?" Rih spoke.

"Stay over there no one said nothin' 'bout bein' best friends. You shouldn't be talking when you stay talking to Drake every fucking time, talking about you need his help, when you have Chris!" I calmly spoke.

"Don't worry about what me and Drake talk about!" She yelled then slapped my face.

"That's my boyfriend! I know you didn't just fucking slap me!" I punched her in her nose as she started bleeding. "I'm gonna leave now. I told Chris."

"Sorry about this. Thanks for not fighting too much. I'll text you." He said.

Twitter:  __ashhhh