Chapter 21

:: Tyga POV ::

*Several months later*

    I sat in front of my house watching as the movers took away all my furniture. My house was being foreclosed cause I could no longer afford it. Chyna had left me a couple months back when I was in rehab. I no longer went to the studio just sat around and drank all day. My music wasn't selling anymore, I lost my best friend, girl friend and label I was hopeless as fuck.

    I watched as the tow trucks came and took all my expensive cars, "You're going to have to leave the property," One of the movers said.

    I got up and began walking. I didn't know where I was going, but as soon as I turned the corner paparazzi began taking pictures so I began running. Without paying attention to where I was going I got hit by a car.

:: Chris Brown POV ::

    Karrueche was still unable to see, but by now we had gotten used to it. Sadly she couldn't see Crystal's first steps. I had been staying home a lot, my tour was pushed back due to all the incidents and stuff. And I had upcoming court dates cause of what happened to that nigga Drake. I haven't seen Tyga in a while, but fuck that nigga. I heard his label dropped him, which was bound to happen honestly. At first I felt bad, but at the same time he brought it on himself. I was still making money, i had dropped a mixtape to hold up my fans since I kept pushing back the tour dates. It made a lot of money. So I was good, chilling with my daughter and girlfriend.

    Rihanna, on the other hand, wasn't doing so well. I had to check her into a psychiatric institute. She came over my house to play with her kids, when I barged in on her attempting to suffocate the children. When I pulled her off of them, she began throwing things at my walls and around my house. We had to call the police in order to take her away. She's been in there for a few months, but she was finally getting out today. She'd gotten better and she was taking her meds on the regular. Since she had no other family, she had to stay with me for supervision.

    Drake was no where to be found. He was still releasing music, but no one knew where he was. He had just dropped "If You're Reading This It's Too Late", and I can't even lie the album wasn't bad, but I still don't fuck with the nigga.

:: Unknown POV ::

"Mom, can you meet me at hospital.. I accidentally ran someone over," I said driving as I followed behind the hospital.

    Within a few minutes, I was in the hospital waiting room. My mom and sisters, got there thirty minutes after I did.

"How do you just run someone over, you're such an idiot!" My sister said yelling at me pacing back and forth.

"I didn't do it on purpose," I yelled back,

"See I told you, she was too young to drive," My father told my mom.

"You know how much money it will cost to repair my car," My oldest sister yelled.

"You're worried about the car?! What about the person she freaking ran over!!" My brother in law said.

"Family of  Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson," A doctor said coming out the double doors.

"Hi we're his friends," My mother said to the doctor.

"Well Michael is going to be fine. Although he has a broken arm and concussion, but he can be released tomorrow."  After delivering the news he went back into the ER.

"You're lucky it's nothing serious. He will be staying with us for awhile so this can be away from the media," My mother said shaking her head. "And you're grounded for like the rest of the year."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

But who is this unknown POV??

Gonna start updating this story more often sorry for the wait.

Tumblr: xgoldenvibesx

Twitter: __ashhhh

New trap love story out. Go read. Thanks