Say Goodbye

:: Later on That Night ::

After this long ass day with Chris, I finally arrived home. I took out my keys and unlocked my front door, setting my bag down on my kitchen counter as I walked over to my kitchen. I checked my home phone to see if I had any messages or missed calls. I had about 5 missed call and 1 voice mail. 2 of the missed calls were from my manager, 1 was from my mom and the rest was from Drake including the voice mail.

"Hey, babe. I haven't seen you ever since the day you left and I wanted to talk to you. So swing by my crib whenever you get this message. If I'm not home you got my keys and you hit me up on my cell phone. I'm really sorry, bout what I did that day, I feel so dumb and I'M TRULY sorry but please hit me up or slide through. I love you and see you later..." Drake..

I decided that I might as well go... and talk to him about this picture. I closed the fridge and got my wallet, keys and phone then went over to Drake's house. I rang the doorbell but no one seemed to answer, so I opened the door with my key. I sat my shit down on the wallet then went up to his room to see if he was prolly just in his room. listening to music or something. I don't even know, I walked through his door to see him putting his shirt on. I gave him a as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I see you got my message." He smiled his gorgeous smile.

"Yup. So what's up?"

"Nothin' just wanned to see my-"

"Drake-love, You know where my extra clothes are?" I heard a very familiar face.

"Huh?" Drake said looking at me then whoever was in the bathroom. She finally got out the bathroom, in a bra and panties.

"I said-- You know where ma---"

"So this is what you been doing Drake? And you had the fucking nerves to fucking apologize to me, yet you're fucking around with Rihanna this entire damn time?" Tears started forming as he got closer and tried to hug me.. "Nigga, swerve.... Go find some hoe and date her cause I'm done with you.." I took out his house keys off my key chain and they necklace that he had given and threw it at his feet on the floor.

"Babe, it's not even what it looks like....."

"Than what is it Drake? Tell me....!"

"........"

I walked over to his closet where he kept his trash can. Whenever we had sex he would always throw the condom in that particular trash. I looked in it and it was right on top of his trash.. I always caught him child cheating this way. Her never changes, I shook my head.

"Now you staying quiet... Whatever get the fuck outta hear..." I want out the room and I could hear Rhianna saying that he should lemme go.... Girl, wait till I see Rihanna in them streets.. Bess believe I will fight her!

Twitter:  __ashhhh