Chapter 17

Tyga's POV

Right when we got to the hospital Chris and Mijo were taken to the emergency rooms; Since they were both bleeding pretty badly.

We were so mad that we forgot about Chyna and Kae, so I hit up Chyna to ask if they were all good.

"Hello," She said answering quickly.

"Where are you guys?"

"We coming to the hospital. Kae is unconscious, her head is bleeding really bad.. Don't tell Chris though I don't want him to worry,"

"He's in the ER, him and Mijo. Chris got shot in the leg and Mijo punched a windshield so he's bleeding real bad,"

"Alright, I'll see you in a bit," She says after sighing.

Right after I hung up, unknown number kept calling but I didn't answer. Yet the number kept calling so I just answered.

"Hello," I answered

"Oh my goodness, Ty, I heard what happened, are you guys okay? God you guys wouldn't answer the phone, my goodness. Where are you guys?" Chris's aunt spoke without pausing.

"We at the hospital," I said.

" I'm already at the hospital in one of the hospital rooms,"

"What?! Why?" I said completely shocked almost dropping the phone.

"They got robbed, my sister almost got beaten to death and I found my niece laying on the floor head bleedin' and everything. We were supposed to go out, all three of us, but when I called she never answered so I went over to see what was goin' on. And I heard lots of commotion, so I went over. We in room 128A," she explained, before hanging up.

I walked over to the front desk where a young lady was sitting.

"Where's room 128A?" I asked her.

"Oh hey boo. How doin' baby?" She said trynna flirt me.

"Um I really don't have-"

"Can I get your autograph, and your number?" The chick said interrupting me.

"Listen bitch. Niggas is injured and sick up in here. All I need is some fucking directions to room 128A," I said harshly.

"Well Tyga, you ain't gotta be rude with it, just take the damn elevator to the second floor then make a left. Damn! Could've asked a bitch politely. Shit, all that sass not gon' get you no where. You aren't that cute ANYWAY," She yelled after me.

I sat in the room where Chris's mom and Joyce (Chris's baby) were along with Chris's aunt. She told me that they were both going to be fine, but they need plenty of rest.

"Did anything happen to Chris?" His aunt asked.

"Yes," I said as I nodded slowly. "He got shot in the leg by Drake when they were fighting. And one of our friend's hand is bleeding really badly." I took a pause before I proceeded. "And his girl, Karrueche is unconscious." I said watching as her eyes started to water, since she knew Karrrueche very well.

I kept her company for a while then went back to the waiting area since the nurses didn't want two visitors in the room. I saw Chyna sitting next to Mijo, who had his entire arm in a sling even though the only thing he injured was his hand.

"The doctor said I need to take some fucking medicine," He explained after I asked him what the dr said.

"Hey baby," Chyna said. "The doctor also said that Chris is going to be released in a week, and their going through surgery right now..."

"What about Kae? What did they say?" I asked looking at her as tears started forming in her eyes.

"She might not make it," Chyna said as she broke down.

After a couple hours we went home, I was planning on going straight to sleep so that in the morning I wouldn't be tired when I went back to the hospital. But I got a call from Lil' Wayne, telling me to meet him up at the YMCMB mansion that he had in case of rendezvous and such.

I sighed and got my car, driving 45 minutes in order to reach the mansion. I opened the door to the house when I saw Wayne, Drake and Birdman already sitting in the big as living room that was seen right when you stepped in. I dapped Wayne and Birdman, and just stared at Drake before sitting.

Drake had a swollen face, and he had hella cuts on his face.

"What;s up why y'all call me here?" I asked looking at Wayne.

"We seen and heard everything that happened," He said as Birdman nodded." And we not happy. You and Drake in the same "group", meaning that everyone in YMCMB should be getting along, in the public's eye. What happened tonight was a fucking shame." He paused as he sipped on his liquor and took a hit out of his blunt.

"So what y'all trynna say?" I said looking at him through my shades.

Wayne blew out the smoke before speaking. "What we trynna say is that either you stop hanging out with Breezy, and keep YMCMB together, or we can just kick you out and have nothing to do with you. So you can't collaborate with none of us. If you choose to stay with us then, you just can't collaborate with Breezy." He put his legs up on the table, "Simple as that."

"But we have hella songs comin' up for my album!" I said loudly.

"Nigga, who the fuck you gettin' loud with? I told you what I wanted. I'm giving you 3 days to decide."

"Man, fuck this shit! I bring in hella money for this damn fucking group! Yet you're comin at me with this shit? Just cause Breezy is my mans, don't mean shit, I ain't have beef with Drake or with Breezy that's between them and imma let them handle that shit," I yelled even more.

"I don't five a f*ck, I already made my decision. You only have 3 days!"

I stormed out the house, slamming the door. Now I'm stuck between having a record deal while making endless money, or keeping my friendship with Chris.

Please comment, vote, and follow (10 Votes, 10 comments for next chapter. Thanks) (:

Tumblr: xGoldenVibesx
Twitter: __ashhhh