The Reunion Part 1

*Present Day*

I really didn't want to go to the high school reunion. What's the point of going if I had no friends. There's really no one to look forward to. Chris Brown is always seen on tv. I never liked Rihanna but she became a singer and I can see my brother during holidays. But I'll go I guess to show these people I'm not a nerd anymore.

I actually changed my appearance ever since high school. The braces definitely helped, I wear contacts now. I finally have a bigger butt and breasts. All in all I think I'm more attractive.

I became an assistant... for celebrities. I've worked with them all Big Sean, Lil' Wayne, Drake, Kanye, the Kardashians, Beyonce, 2 Chainz... any modern day artist that you can think of, I've worked with.... except Chris Brown. I'm also a choreographer. I gotta bring the big bucks home for my ma, since Princeton can get a little stingy with it.

I live in a loft sized apartment complex. It's right in front of the beach. It's pretty big in a way actually. It's like those top-notch apartments. It's spacey and has a lot of windows. I drive a red lambo by the way.

I just got home from work. I'm currently working with Nicki Minaj as her choreographer and temporary assistant. I changed from my dancing clothes to some more formal clothes.

After my shower, I wore a high waist long flowy green maxi type skirt, a black aztec bandeau, a sleeveless jean jacket, and some brown gladiator type sandals. I added accessories and light pink lip stick. I straightened my hair giving the ends a wavy texture.

I walked out the house making sure I had my phone in hand, keys and bag then locking the door.

~ At the Reunion ~

After about 30 minutes of deciding if I wanted to go or not, I finally got out my car. Once I went inside I saw everyone.... everyone that bullied me. But that's the past and I should forgive them. I walked over to the only people that actually spoke to me, Craig, Ray, and Chresanto.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and gave them each a hug.

"Well god damn!" Ray and Chresanto said, some what checking me out.

I blushed a little, "Where's my ass of a brother?"

"He went to the bathroom.." Craig said sipping out of his cup.

The gym was slowly filling up with people that I recognized. When Chris and Rihanna walked in the entire crowd made a scene as if they were the shit. I rolled my eyes as I was drinking out my cup.

Twitter:  __ashhhh