Chapter 12

Kayley's POV

Over the next two weeks, we finally persuaded Harry to go on Space Mountain. If it actually was him, he was screaming like a little girl. It was quite humorous.

I woke up on the 27th with butterflies in my stomach. The bachelorette party the night before was actually scary. Eleanor got a bit tipsy, and well, so did everybody else. Except for me and Dani (and the girls that were underage). We had a good time laughing at everybody, though.

I wasn't sure I was ready to be married yet. I mean, I was only nineteen. I wasn't sure if it was the right thing. But I couldn't have backed out then. The only thing I could've done was told someone in my family to stand up when the pastor said, "Speak now or forever hold your peace." But that would've pissed Niall off. UGH! I was so confused!

I sighed as turned in the bed. Niall wasn't there. I sighed again and got out of the bed. I stretched and put on some sweatpants and one of Niall's shirts. I walked across the hall and knocked on Louis and Eleanor's door, and did the same to Liam and Dani's, Harry and Kate's, Zayn and Alice's, Lottie and Fizzy's, and my parents'. Everybody came to my room with all the clothes and accessories we needed to get me all wedding-ed up.

First, I took a shower. I put my sweats back on so my wet hair wouldn't ruin the dress. Eleanor and Danielle were in charge of hair, Kate was in charge of makeup, and Alice, Lottie, and Fizzy were in charge of accessories.

El and Dani blow dried my hair as Kate just stood by and waited for my hair to stop blowing in my face and Alice chose some earrings.

Once my hair was done drying, I put my dress on. As El and Dani were curling my hair, I slid my engagement ring off and set it on the counter of the sink. Alice cleaned off the pair of earrings she chose and had Lottie and Fizzy put them in my ears. After I had the earrings in, Kate went to work on my makeup. I told her I didn't want anything special. Maybe a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, some light eyeshadow, and maybe a bit of concealer if there were any weird looking spots on my face.

After about fifteen minutes later, they finally let me look at myself in the mirror. They helped me out of the chair and I turned around. I seriously looked amazing. These girls were just... amazing. Kate had done exactly what I imagined with the makeup, Eleanor and Dani had curled my hair to perfection, and Alice had chosen the simplest, yes most beautiful, diamond earrings I had ever seen. Fizzy  handed me the bracelet Niall got me for the "something blue." I slipped on my aunt's shoes and my mother put her old veil on my head. I stood there looking at myself in the full-length mirror thinking, "Who is this girl and why is she staring at me?" I could not believe I could actually look like that.

I looked at everyone else in the mirror behind me. My dad had a blank expression on his face, my mum had tears in her eyes, and the girls just stared at me with wide eyes. I turned around to face them.

"So what do you think?" I asked hesitantly. The girls ran up to me and gave me a group hug. When they pulled away, they were sobbing. The Tommo girls just stood there looking at the four older girls like they were freaks. which they were.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"YOU'RESOPRETTYWHYCAN'TIBEYOU?!" Kate screamed into Alice's shoulder.

I had to hold back a laugh. "Me? Pretty? Good one, Kate."

"She's right, ya know," Eleanor sobbed.

Danielle nodded in agreement. "You are really pretty."

"She speaks the truth," Alice told me.

Kate shrugged her shoulders and said, "What can I say? I'm a truth speaker?"

I laughed and shook my head. I grabbed my phone off the counter and checked the time. There was about an hour and a half left.