Chapter 29

Kayley's POV

Here I am

On the road again

Why was I listening to American oldies? I paused Pandora and took my headphones off my head. I locked my phone and looked up. Everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

They all simultaneously looked back at their phones and/or laptops. I looked to Niall for an explanation.

"You were singing to a Bob Segar song," he said.

I gasped, "I was?" He nodded. "This is bad. This is very bad."

"How is it bad?" Niall asked.

I pointed at myself before saying, "British, nineteen year old." I pointed at my phone and said, "American song, came out in 1973."

He shrugged and asked, "So?"

I shook my head and looked through my music. I decided to listen to some more American music, but at least it would be modern.

Here I am waiting

I'll have to leave soon

Why am I holding on?

Maroon 5 had to be my favorite band after One Direction (obviously) and Little Mix. Adam Levine sure did have... muscles...

"WE'RE HERE! WAKE UP!" I heard. I looked up, confused and saw Louis standing over me, red faced, vein popping out of his neck.

"I wasn't even asleep," I told him.

He shrugged, and, like Niall, asked, "So?"

I rolled my eyes, got up, and stretched.

"OH MY GOSH!" someone screamed. My eyes snapped open and searched for the person who screamed.

"You're stomach!" Kate yelled.

I looked down and asked, "So?" It seemed everybody was repeating that word...

"The baby bump! You can finally see it!" she exclaimed.

Niall wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered in my ear, "Told you."

I shook him off me and went to the bathroom to change out of my sweats. I grabbed some trousers, one of Niall's shirts, and my black Vans. I walked into the bathroom and started to change. I had just gotten my shirt off when my stomach twisted, and I muttered, "Oh gosh." My stomach emptied itself into the toilet. I groaned and flushed the toilet. I washed my mouth out and finished getting dressed. I stepped out of the bathroom and laid on the couch, face down. Someone sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I smiled into the cushions on the couch.

"Are you okay?" a thick Irish accent asked.

I nodded somewhat and said into the cushions, "Just feeling a little sick, you?"

"I'm doing well. I was thinking that maybe when we get to your parents' house, we could take them out for lunch before the concert tonight," he said.

I nodded again. "Sounds good to me."

Someone sat next to Niall and it sounded like they pushed Niall off the couch. Something hit the floor with an "Oof!" and I felt a different pair of hands on my back. They were big and bony where Niall's were medium sized and soft. They started massaging my back, and it felt so good. I lifted my head to see who it was. Zayn.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he replied.

"What's up?"