Chapter 28

Kayley's POV

For the next couple of weeks, nothing really out of the ordinary happened. Everything was fine and dandy.

"Kayley!" Niall gasped. My head whipped toward him in surprise. "Today marks two months of you being pregnant! Come on! We have to take a picture!"

I laughed and followed him to the very back of the bus, where there was an open space with windows on every wall. There were chairs and coffee tables, obviously meant for the boys if they wanted some sunlight and maybe fresh air if they opened the windows.

I lifted my shirt over my stomach and turned to the side. I looked at Niall who had his phone ready and I smiled. He took the picture and looked at it.

"Kayley!" he gasped again.

"What?" I asked, mocking his tone.

He pointed at the picture and said, "I couldn't really see it before since you've been wearing baggy tops and jumpers all the time, but I can actually see the baby bump!"

I ran over and looked at it, sure enough, my stomach wasn't flat anymore. I smiled and tears of joy sprang to my eyes. I looked up at Niall and his expression matched mine. He hugged me and kissed the tears off my face.

"WE'RE HERE!" I heard from the front of the bus. I pulled my shirt back down, and we headed back to the front.

I looked out the window and saw the Winston Inn. My eyes got wide as I realized what that meant.

"Niall! We can drop our stuff off at my house now!" I told him excitedly. He smiled and reached for the stuff off his bunk. Once all the boys and girls were off the bus and sitting in the lobby, Paul quickly drove us to my house. I missed it, actually. A lot. I dug for my keys in my bag and finally found them. When I opened the door, cold air blew in my face.

"Home, sweet home," I muttered to myself. We set our bags in my room and dug through for the clothes we wanted to keep with us. I grabbed seven pairs of undergarments, and the same amount of shirts and shorts. It was spring, so it was getting warmer, even if we were in Europe.

We shoved them into our duffel bags and ran back out to the tour bus. Paul drove us back to the hotel, and we got checked into our room. Once we had unloaded everything, we ran down the hallway and rode down the lift. Obviously, we were excited to be back in Liverpool.

First, we went to Nando's. we sat at the exact table and ate the exact same food that we are the day we met. Then, we went to the park across from the boys' hotel, which I just then found out was named the Winston Park. Obvious. We acted out the time we met here and I told Niall about Jordan. We were so stupid, acting it out. But did we care? Not at all.

I stepped out of the car and looked around. No one there. Was it a holiday or something? Oh well, more privacy for me and Niall. That sounded so nice in my head! I saw Niall sitting in the swing I was sitting on earlier. I decided to surprise him. I snuck up behind him and texted him:

To: Niall

Turn around ;)

I put my phone away and waited. It took a few seconds, but his phone finally beeped. I silently looked over his shoulder as he read it. I took a step back as to not scare him as much.

"Kayley!" he said, hugging me.

"Hello!" I said back. Then he noticed my puffy eyes and bruise.

He stuttered, "W-what happened?"

Oh ya know, death threats. No big deal.

I didn't know what to say. "Uhh, it's kind of a long story that you most likely wouldn't want to hear." He opened his mouth to say something, but I cut him off. "I wouldn't want to waste your time."