Chapter 40 Part II

Kayley's POV

Danielle ran through the house at eight in the morning screaming, "WHO'S READY TO GO SHOPPING?"

I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head. I should've known that doesn't work since I'd tried it before.

"SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" I heard Kate shout back. I couldn't help but laugh.

"GET YOUR ARSES OUT OF BED! WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!" Dani screamed.

I threw the pillow off my face and bellowed, "WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL THE NEED TO SCREAM?"

Eleanor yelled, "YOU'RE DOING IT TOO!"

"TOUCHÉ!" I yelled back.

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP? I'D LIKE TO SLEEP!" Alice yelled. She finally entered the conversation.

"NO! GET! UP!" I heard a weird noise, and then I heard Alice screaming. I took a wild guess and assumed Danielle was beating Alice with a pillow.

I groaned and got up. I changed into a zip-up hoodie and shorts. I slipped on some flip flops and tamed my hair. That was horrible. I put a little bit of make up on. Lou had gotten me into the habit of putting at least eye liner and mascara on. I was careful and made sure I didn't poke my eye before I walked out of my room.

"CONGRATULATIONS TO KAYLEY HORAN, WHO WAS THE FIRST OUT OF BED! YA KNOW, AFTER ME! SHE GETS ONE HUNDRED POUNDS TO SHOP WITH, ON ME! THE NEXT ONE TO GET UP GETS FIFTY, THEN THE NEXT, TWENTY-FIVE! THE LAST GETS NOTHING! GO, GO, GO!" Danielle screamed.

I complimented her on her bribing skills. She handed me two fifty pound notes and I slipped them in my pocket.

Soon enough, Eleanor, Alice, and Kate came running out of their separate guest rooms in that order. Dani pulled another fifty pound note out of her pocket and handed it to Eleanor. Alice got a twenty and five pound notes. Kate started fake crying on my shoulder, so I just pushed her off me.

"Suck it up," I said. She fake cried some more on Alice's shoulder.

I nudged her with my elbow and said, "Calm down. If you don't remember, you're rich, and you have a rich boyfriend."

"Oh yeahhhhhhhh!" she said, staring off into space with a creepy smile on her face.

"Why are you doing that?" Alice asked.

Kate said, "Shh, I'm trying to act like a blonde and you're RUINING IT!"

"Sorry."

Kate stayed like that for the rest of the time while everybody got their wallets and such. It was quite creepy.

"Kate! We're ready!"

She snapped out of her little trance thing and followed us out the door, grabbing her wallet off the counter on the way out.

I was driving, since I was the only one with a car here. Well, Kate did too, but we were at my house, so yeah. Danielle turned the radio on.

"Maybe it's the way she walked straight into my heart and stole it."

"BEST SONG EVER!" I screamed. On the way to the mall, we screeched the lyrics to the song. By the time it was over, we were all laughing ourselves to tears.

When we got to the mall, I parked the car and we walked in the same entrance that me and Kate walked through the day I had to tell her about Jordan. I shook my head and walked along behind them.

"Kayley! Keep up!" Alice said.

"It's not as easy as it looks guys," I huffed. "Power walking while you're seven months pregnant isn't easy!"