Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

The boy took me to an empty room, then I realized it was the boy from before.

"Look, I can't be seen around you. I have a girl friend and-"

"Why are we in a closet?" I interrupted. I started looking around the small gray room.

"What? That's the question you ask me? Geez!" He was clearly annoyed with me, I looked at him and thought about my situation... I was in a closed space with a boy who was probably going to kiss me.

"Are you even listening?!" he yells. I squint my eyes and slowly ball my hand into a fist behind my back, and then I punched him in the stomach, hard. With little time to think I kicked open the door ran out, then closed the door and ran to my room.

"Whoa! What happened?" Kiera asked.

"Well I wasn't really listening, then I punched him, then I left him in a closet, now I'm here." I quickly said. Kiera had a disapproving look on her face. She started to walk out of the room, then he emerged from the closet. He whipped his head toward Kiera and my room, I was peeking out with my head sideways then Brianna pulled me back.

"Dude! Nice! But you'll still have to talk... Okay?" She said calmly.

"W-where *cough* is she?" He asked Kiera, she shrugged. "Is she in there?" He pointed to my room.

"NO!" I quickly yelled. Brianna put a finger on her mouth telling me not to do it again.

Brianna walked out and shrugged too.

"Johnny-Boo! Come here! A special someone, like me, wants you!" A squeaky voice rang out, out of curiosity I peeked out and saw a blonde girl with red streaks in her hair. She was skipping towards the guy who apparently was Johnny. Johnny mouthed 'help' to Brianna and Kiera, they started to back up. The girl started kissing everywhere on his face.

"Rene! Stop! ARGGG! Stop for gods sake! Rene!" Johnny was finally able to push her off his face.

"Johnny... I, umm, have to tell you something..." Rene whispered. Johnny nodded and saw me, he stared at me with a soft expression. He opened his mouth to say something, but was dragged off before he could.

************************************

Rene's POV

I pulled Johnny outside and behind the cabin.

"What is it Rene?" He asked annoyed, it was rude to talk to me like that.

"I'm pregnant... with your baby." He stood there shocked, unable to speak.

*****************************************

Johnny's POV

I didn't know what to say or do. I can't believe I was going to break up with her. This changed everything... I absolutely couldn't be friends with Lucy or Rene would get jealous and maybe break up with me, and that baby wouldn't get a dad.