Chaper 5

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while)

Keira's POV

The girl was in a ball on the ground and I had no idea what to do!

"Lucy! Do something!" I suddenly yelled at her.

"Okay! Don't yell... Hey you! I'm gonna help you up. Now what?" she said to me.

I heard the girl whimper, then she slowly got up and stuck her hand up.

"Now help her..." I whispered to Lucy.

Lucy grabbed her hand and helped her up.

Daniel looked at me then the girl.

"What's your name?" he asked sweetly.

"R-rachel..." She whispered.

"Rachel is a beautiful name"Daniel said sweetly again.

I suggested we go to the nurse's office. Daniel and Karver picked up Rachel and carefully took her to the office when Brianna came barreling around the corner and bashed into Daniel knocking him over, and he was holding Rachel's head. Her head bashed into the ground and she yelped, which made Karver plug his ears, which made Rachel's feet slam against the floor too.

"Oh, god! Sorry Rachel!" Brianna quickly went to Rachel's aid. She knew her? I thought.

"Oh and Lucy, we're goin' camping tomorrow, so get this signed and bring it back. You too Keira." Brianna handed me and Lucy a slip of paper.

Rinnnnngggggg! The last bell sounded for us to go home. Finally!