Chapter 4 y'all!

Lucy's POV

The girl was doing great on the court! It was amazing seeing her do that!

Anyways, the game ended 2 to 5, and the girl got the five points!

"Hey. Are you new?" she asked. "Yeah." I said back. We shook hands then she asked of I wanted to hang out, I said sure, then we were off.

She took me behind the school, and there was a pile of pineapples!!!

"What the hell is this!?" I shouted surprised.

"My pineapples...." she whispered.

"Ok..." I said before I turned and ran as fast as I could. I tripped over a rock then covered my face with my arms-

"Hey" a guy said, I looked up and there was Daniel! He caught me before my face hit the ground.

"Thanks" I said and stood up straight- Brianna! She was running full sped towards us!

"Are you ok?" she asked me.

"Yeah, thanks."I said a little bit startled.

"Oh and by the way I have to show you something." Daniel whispered to me.

"Oh, um, Brianna! I have something to take... care of." I said slowly stepping after Daniel.

"Yeah, ok. See you later." she replied.

I followed Daniel through the hallway, and we turned the corner and I saw the most gross thing ever! Keira and Karver were making out! I swear I almost puked!

"Hey love birds!" I shouted. Keira quickly pulled away from Karver and blushed bright red. Just after I said that someone punched me in the back! I cringed than turned around to see who it was.

"HEY!! Who was that!?" I heard a whimper, and on the ground was a girl with blonde hair and she was whispering something like soppy.

"Hey! Get up!" the girl looked up at me with huge blue eyes.

"Don't cry! Please don't cry!" I heard Kiera behind me.