Chapter 7!

Kiera's POV
Paige seemed nice enough...
"Oh, and one rule for me. Piss me off and I kill you. Bye!" she left the room. Never mind about the nice thing.
Me and Lucy went to explore the apartment.
*1 hour later*
"Let's eat!" Lucy shouted.
"Okay... now what's in here?" I mumbled.
"OH. MY. GOD. CHICKEN!!!!!!!" Lucy almost made the room shake!
"Yeah,yeah. What's so great about chicken?" I said annoyed.
"CHICKEN IS MY LIFE!"
"I thought summersaulting was your life."
"Well, yeah, but. God dammit! Why did you have to bring logic into this?"
"I'll make chicken anyway..."
"Yeah!!!" Lucy danced around like a 5 year old.
*AFTER SUPPER*
"Woah." Lucy whispered.
"What?" I said.
Lucy pointed at the clock, it was 12:30! We must of lost track of time.
"To the bedroom! To the uncharted territory!" Lucy started humming the Indiana Jones theme song. Oh, that's right we didn't explore the bedroom.
Still white, but it was quite pretty. There was two beds with a night stand in between the beds. On the bed that Lucy was laying on had a big blue L on it, and on mine had a red K on it.
"It's perfect!" I blurted out. Lucy nodded in agreement.
"Bedtime! Lay down!" Lucy demanded. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. Wait I had to get pyjamas on. I sat up and went to get my bag and Lucy looked like she was out. She always slept on couches with her jeans on, but tonight she was sleeping on a bed.
Finally today is over.