Chapter 14

Rene's POV

I woke up to see Johnny standing in the hallway like a retard. Why don't I just dump him...? Wait. Its because he has a whole lot of money! And I might not even be pregnant! I never checked, but, who cares now that I have Johnny wrapped around my finger!

"What's wrong babe?" I put on my fake worried face.

"My friend, Lucy, is missing." He shrugged.

"Don't worry about that weirdo." I put my hand on his shoulder. I need to get on his good side or else no cash for me.

"Hey!" He brushed my hand off his shoulder. "She's a good person! And if you're too jealous to except she's my friend, I don't think you'll be okay with any for my friends that are girls! Also you got jealous when I hung out with my sister! I can't do this anymore!"

"Remember what I told you yesterday?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Yes! That baby is going to have a father, but that father won't be there all the time. I'll send you money if you keep it, and we'll take turns taking care of him or her." He started to turn away from me. I needed to act fast...

"It's twins!" Dammit me! how was I going to make twins when I might not even be pregnant!

"Bye Rene..." He walked back into his room.

***********************************
Karver's POV

Kiera was worried sick about Lucy, so I went looking for her before the teachers would notice.

I got in my car and started to go.

Ring,Ring

My phone rang, "Hello?"

"Hi, Karver." The voice almost sounded like Lucy... Oh My God, it was Lucy!

"Lucy?!"

"Yeah. Karver, please, please, please go back to camp."

"Why?"

"People are after me, and they'll be after you too. So please go back. Trust me."

"Okay..." I started to turn around, then I saw the head-lights heading straight for me.

**************************************

Lucy's POV

"Tell Kiera I love her..." I heard Karver whisper.

"Karver?" All of a sudden I heard tires screeching then a blood curdling sound of metal on metal filled my ears. "Karver! No! Dammit! I was too late!"

Tears started streaming down my face. I should of turned myself in, then this wouldn't of happened. They thought that was my car. I have to go.

I pulled over at some sort of foreign store, then I hopped out and started to run.

"Train tracks!" I yelled to myself. If I waited for thee train and jumped at the right time I could hitch a ride i

The tracks started to rattle, I got into jumping mode, and the train was going slower than I imaged. Great. "I'm going to die!" Then I jumped.

Surprisingly I landed, and didn't die. The train wasn't meant for people, so my company was the cargo. And good cargo too, because of the food in some of the boxes. I slid the door on the sideI jumped in closed then laid back and went to sleep.

**************************************
Kiera's POV

Karver hadn't been back for 2 hours, so I was worried. I called him multiple times but to no avail.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "He would totally answer me! Why not now?"

I heard the camp leaders panicking in the distance, then the sirens, then his mom's car pull up, then a distressed cry. I ran towards the noise to see Karver's mom crying. I ran out of my room and into the cold, brisk morning air.

"W-what happened...?" I asked trembling. A part of me didn't want to hear what happened, but the other part did.

"Karver he was- he..." The officer rubbed the back of his neck. "Kaver was killed in a hit-and-run incident at 2:00 this afternoon."

I felt a lump in my through rising. I checked my phone for the time, Karver died 15 minutes ago... And for me... I was the one who wanted him to find her! It's all my fault!

I fell to my knees crying for the second time. Brianna and Rachel came to help my into our room.

That's when we heard the shouts of pain.