Act 7: Australian Exchange Student

Scene 1:

It's now late March, and a typical spring Friday morning. Russ and Adam got to school earlier than usual, and are now taking a walk, while talking. Fewer people than usual are there.

Adam: There's the guacamole thing. There's the fucking jocks thing. There's the whole cinema disaster... I basically keep embarassing myself in front of Rosa, and sometimes it's 'cause of you.

Russ: Hey, I was trying to help you, with the cinema thing... And the jocks bullying you wasn't really my fault. Although it did stop once I got here.

Adam: You're right... Call it even?

Russ: Sure.

Adam: Bro, we kinda got here a bit early today.

Russ: I know. There's not too many people here yet.

[They pass by a couple of jocks, and accidentally hear the conversation]

Random Jock 1: Yo dawg, did you hear about that hot new exchange student?

Random Jock 2: Yeah, but I haven't seen her yet. When did she get here?

Random Jock 1: Actually, today's her first day... But damn, she is hot (shows the other jock a picture on the phone).

Random Jock 2: Oh, broooo. That's one hot blonde. What country is she from?

Random Jock 1: Australia, but I'm not sure.

Random Jock 2: I didn't know the land down under was making babes like her. I'll fucking turn into a kangaroo, just to hit that... What's her name?

Random Jock 1: I think it's Holly, but I'm not 100% certain, fam.

[Russ and Adam then realize they're too far to hear the jocks]

Russ: Did you hear that shit?

Adam: Yeah. Cringe as fuck. "Brooo, look at this: A human girl. I'd stop being an alien dumbfuck, just to get into her panties, broooo". Is this what I sounded like, back in the Red Fire days?

Russ: Not gonna lie to you, a little bit... But did you hear what they said exactly? An Australian girl, named Holly. And she's blonde... What are the odds?

Adam: Reminds me of that ex of yours... But yeah, it's just someone with mere similarities.

Russ: You sure? 'Cause I gotta tell you, I've had nightmares of going to school, and running into her again... Dear God, I hope that never happens.

Adam: Don't worry. The likelyhood of you ever crossing paths, with that girl again, is low enough to basically not even give a fuck about it.

Russ: I hope you're right.

[More people start coming. Eventually, Gail comes]

Gail: (kisses Russ) Hi, babe... And hi Adam.

Russ: Hi, sweetheart.

Gail: Where's Eddie and Linda?

Adam: Probably on their way.

Gail: I'm so glad they're finally a real couple.

Russ: Me too. They're perfect for each other.

[Eddie and Linda just left the bus, and are walking to school]

Eddie: I'm just saying, there's no need to wait that long to get married, and have kids. We love each other.

Linda: Easy there, we've only been a real couple for a month.

Eddie: Yes, but I love you, and you love me, right?

Linda: Right.

Eddie: Then, I'm just saying, if we were to get married, and have babies, we could do it right away.