Majin Suu, The God of Majin

His power skyrocketed as he smiled after absorbing Jiren. With absorbing Jiren came Jiren's abilities. Suu would sit indian style and begin meditation as his ki could be felt all throughout the block that they were in.

Majin Suu: "Hehehehe! Suu shall impress Jay with this power and surely he'll be defeated."

Majuub: "Hope I'm not interrupting something"

Majuub said as he entered the arena. The arena that held infinite viewers roared out as the two fighters seemed stronger than they were prior. Majuub would take a fighting stance and Majin Suu simply stood there.

Majin Suu: "If Suu break you then will Jay fight Suu?"

Majuub: "Break me? Can you even touch me?"

The announcer signaled the start of the fight and that was when Suu closed the gap between them and he slammed his knee forward into the Majin warrior's gut.

Majin Suu: "Does that answer your question?"

Majuub simply smiled before poofing into pink smoke. He'd used magic to get behind Suu with a smoke illusion but Suu laughed as he swung his arm to the left nailing Majuub clean in the face. Nothing but blood could leave his face before Suu did a Brazilian kick to the top of Majuub's body. The impact knocked Majuub into the ground so hard that he bounced twice before being knocked away by invisible attacks that knocked him back into the ground

Majin Suu: "Suu absorb Jiren. Suu now have all Jiren powers. Jiren make Suu strongest here"

Majuub laughed as he then hopped up. All his injuries seemingly healed as he looked back at Suu.

Majuub: "You're not even close"

Majin Suu: "Who stronger than Suu?"

Suu sent a fist forward but it was caught as Majuub began being coated in a pink ki with black electricity crackling around his very being.

Majuub: "Majuken x5"

Majuub would send 5 punches forward that all landed in the exact same spot of Majin Suu's body. The force reached Buu's pain receptors because he began to scream out in pain. Uub wouldn't leave it off there though. He'd then pull Suu in close by his fist before sending a knee into the Majin's gut. He then leaned into Suu's ear.

Majuub: "Does that answer your question?"

Uub would then pull his knee out but launched it straight up as he planted his knee firmly in Suu's face. Uub laughed before he Brazilian kicked Suu into the ground.

Everyone watched the display with surprise. Across infinite possibilities and people not a single one made a noise. It was silent as Uub had shut them all up.

Jay: "Uub is really something isn't he?"

Jay said as he walked into the area his group was in before he took a seat.

Gohan: "How was the matches Jay?"

Jay: "Pretty good. I saw some impressive fighters. You guys should watch your backs."

Renegade: "And you shouldn't?"

Renegade said as he looked back at Jay

Jay: "Nope"

Renegade: "Hmpf"

Was all he could respond with as he turned back to the match. The same match that took quite the turn. Majuub was dominating before but it seemed that Majin Suu was capable of keeping up better now. Uub would notice how Suu was able to keep up and he'd push himself more.

Uub: "Time to win this."

Uub rushed forward and he'd swing his fist out. The void was silent as the crowd watched.

Jay: "This isn't good."

Jay said which caused everyone to look out at him confused but as they did they quickly looked back to see Suu vanish pass Uub. Multiple areas on his body got caved in as Uub coughed up a ton of blood. Suu would then kick Uub in the back of his head before spin kicking him in his face and then uppercutting him into the air before throwing a ki blast at him. Suu stood over Uub with silver eyes and an interesting aura.

Jay: "Suu is in ultra instinct. Uub needs to get stronger or else he could die from this battle."

As Jay said this Suu stood over Uub laughing while Uub healed his injuries.

Uub: "Looks like I gotta step it up even more now."

Next time/ A God Among Men