The tournament begins

Jay would be walking around with Renegade as everyone was sent to their rooms.

Renegade: you're a real monster

Jay: thanks

Renegade: It wasn't a compliment

Jay blew out some air as he walked to his room door with a carefree look on his face. As they did another being resembling an arcosian walked by. Jay's eyes darted at him as the two stopped right as they passed each other.

Jay: I'll catch up to you later.

Renegade kept walking as he looked back sighing. Once out of sight the beings caused a crater to form into the ground under them as they just watched each other. The arcosian then swung at Jay only for Jay to block it. As he looked he'd slowly realize that he was falling. As he fell he brought his knee down and slammed it in the top of his head. Which caused slight pain to the arcosian as Jay recovered.

???: not bad. Not bad at all. Now I see how you were able to beat that majin so easily

3 hours ago

Jay looked at the majin which the Z fighters were a little frightened by as Jay stood there unamused. The kid buu vanished as Jay lifted his fist up and with a loud bang everyone was shocked to see Jay's fist in buu's stomach.

Trunks: Wow he saw buu and managed to hit him while staying still.

Vegeta: Wrong. He did move. It was so fast none of us could really see it without paying close attention

Goku and Renegade stood there nodding as Jay began pummeling the buu some more. Jay was getting bored so he swung his hand and the buu was simply disinergrated.

Now

The arcosian simply smiled as he launched off at Jay once more only to be stopped as a large namekian stepped in front of him. They clashed fists as a fist comes flying at Jay only for him to block it.

???: The name's Cryo

???: One

The two jumped back as a white majin came flying across Jay. They all stood in a square looking at each other

Jay: the name's Jay

???: The name's Majin Soo

Cryo: It's good to know there are a few fun things to play with in this tournament.

Soo: Soo like to play

One: I feel the same.

Jay: I guess you guys are pretty strong

They all smiled as they went there separate ways. Once Jay made it to his room he laid down on the bed chilling. Images going through his head as he wondered about this tournament and who's running it. Just then there was an static noise as a voice came from a speaker in his.

Messenger: Attention participants the prelims are now over. In 3 days the real tournament begins. Get some rest you're gonna need it

Jay: oh great. So now I gotta wait 3 days to fight those guys

He saw an image of the other 3 fighters he just met.

Meanwhile

???: So the kings met? Hahaha they even traded blows. I gotta say that saiyan is really interesting. He'll make a good play thing for me.

Soldier: Sir. We have acquired the power of the kings. We now know how strong they are.

???: Who's the strongest?

Soldier: It seems as though that saiyan is leagues above them

???: Let's give him a challenge. Send out a blood relative of his.

The following day

Jay woke up yawning as the intercom came on.

Messenger: Let's start this off right. There will be a fight going on. A sample match....

Jay: I wonder who's gonna be fighting

Messenger: Jay of universe 7 multi verse 12 vs Xicor of universe 7 multi verse 12.5

Jay: I don't get the whole multiverse thing. Oh well

Jay grabbed his gear and he headed to the stage. Once he did he looked out as a figure stood across him

Xicor: Hello brother

Jay: Brother? I don't even know you man.

Xicor: I'll explain it later but for now.

Xicor took a stance as he Jay did the same. Their eyes meeting as Jay vanished and slammed his fist into Xicor's face. Xicor smiled as he took no damage from the punch as he slammed his fist into Jay's gut. Jay then coughed up blood as he then fell over. Jay then stepped back as he entered super saiyan 4 and took a stance.