Flashback part 1

Renegade charged his ki. As he did he would gain red aura around him.

Renegade: KAIOKEN TIMES 20!!!!!!!!

He roared out before launching off at Xicasu who simply evaded the attacks from the arcosian. Renegade would incorporate his tail in his attacks but Xicasu hadn't been hit by any attempts Renegade did to successfully deal damage. Xicasu smirked before suddenly retaliating by uppercutting Renegade and following up by punching him in his gut twice. Renegade would gasp as Xicasu shot him away with a ki blast that sent him back. Jay gritted his teeth as he watched the interaction.

Jay: Damn it. Is he really that much stronger than Renegade. I struggled against him in super saiyan 4 so does that mean even super saiyan 5 isn't enough.

As Jay pondered these thoughts Renegade had gotten back in the action as he went for a kick to Xicasu's face which he ducked under and slammed his fist into his side before vanishing and appearing above Renegade and kicking him in the side. Renegade stopped right before hitting the stage and tightened his fists.

Renegade: KAIOKEN TIMES 50!!!!!!!!

The red aura completely engulfed him as his veins became more visible. He would rush forward at a blinding speed and swing his fist at Xicasu. The warrior managed to evade it but he had a cut appear on his cheek. Despite this he wore his smug expression proudly as he decided to punch Renegade in the face who was hit but he retaliated with his own. Xicasu evaded once more and countered. The actions continued like this while the crowd simply watched astonished. Renegade was fighting hard but he wasn't any closer to beating Xicasu at all.

Xicasu: You are really strong but Jay hasn't even unlocked regular super saiyan god and he's already around the same strength as he was back then. You are gonna be left behind and only be known as the grandson of a tyrant.

The Friezas all there scoffed at the comment as they hadn't wanted to be related to someone so noble when fighting. Xicasu's words set Renegade off as he roared and landed a blow on him finally. The punch made Xicasu skid backwards before stopping. Blood was left on his lip but his smile never went away.

Xicasu: Nice

He said as he rushed Renegade and punched him in the face. He then performed a combo which started with a gut punch into an uppercut which he finally followed up by grabbing his head and kneeing him in the face repeatedly. Xicasu laughed the whole time before swing Renegade down into the stage and stomping on his gut as hard as he could which caused the arcosian to leave his transformation. He wasn't moving at all but Jay could sense his ki still. It wasn't fading but rather it was growing. A purple aura leaked out of Renegade before dissipating. The arcosian stood up as his skin became Platinum in color. His body bulked up slightly and the purple aura returned as 3 diamond shaped markings appeared on his stomach.

Renegade: Get ready to feel pain Xicasu

Xicasu couldn't help but recall a past memory where he had defeated Renegade who accessed this power before.

Xicasu: It'll be just like the last time

As he said this a fist landed across his face which caught him off guard but he didn't have time to react as he no longer saw Renegade. He suddenly felt a pain in his gut. Xicasu looked down and locked eyes with his opponent who slammed his head into Xicasu's face. Renegade would then grab his ankle and slam him into the ground as hard as he could. Xicasu coughed up a lot of blood as Renegade stood over him. He would then step on his head and open his mouth as a purple beam formed in his mouth and fired off. The blast created a huge explosion and left Renegade and Xicasu nowhere to be seen once the dust cleared. The two then clashed at the center. Xicasu's clothes were destroyed and Renegade was bleeding badly. Both warriors looked to be in terrible shape but they were still transformed. They began to trade blows. Blocking and countering. Exchange after exchange. It seemed like Renegade managed to catch up to Xicasu which Jay found interesting because he has never seen Renegade use this form before ever. As they clashed a powerful wave of energy rippled through the air and distorted space around them.