Chapter 3: Royal Battle

Bardock would slam his fist in Cold's face which sent him flying back at high speeds. With that Cold quickly came to a stop as he charged at Bardock only for Bardock to simply vanish and reappear above Cold as he slammed Cold into the ground with his elbow jammed into Cold's spine as Cold let out a yell of pure agony. Bardock would then jump back as he watched Cold struggle to get up. Once he finally got up a glow came from his body as he became smaller and his armor broke off his body. In an instant his power skyrocketed. He was on an intense level as Bardock stared with a serious look on his face

Cold: Hahahahahaha you've done it now monkey King. I'll end this battle here

Bardock: ............

Cold would then stand there in his final form as he vanished and slammed his fist Into Bardock's gut making Bardock gasp for air. He then punched Bardock into the ground as Bardock used his fighting prowess to kick Cold in the face with both legs. Cold took a few steps back as Bardock jumped up and the two warriors began to trade punches. Each punch making them bloodied as their blood splattered onto the ground. Bardock would stop this clash with a knee to Cold's gut which Cold only brought down his elbow into Bardock's face. Bardock would stumble and Cold would use this chance to shoot a death beam through his leg. Which caused Bardock to yell out in pain as Cold grabbed his face and slammed Bardock into the ground.

The others watched with not so pleasant faces. Vegeta had his eyes closed, Renegade covered his face so that no one would be able to make eye contact with anyone, Goku looked at the battle with a straight serious face while Jay watched with a small smile on his face as he watched the battle between the two kings.

Bardock would flip backwards as he evaded a kick coming from Cold who quickly followed up by slamming his fist in his gut. Cold then kneed Bardock in the chin as he grabbed him by the neck and fired a ki blast at his stomach knocking him away. Bardock slowly got up as he reverted back to his base form and he went for a punch to his face only for it to be ineffective. Cold smiled as he punched Bardock off the stage declaring him the winner. Bardock's flying body was caught by Jay as he laid him down.

Messenger: King Cold is the winner. Next up is Jay vs Majin buu of universe 1

Jay stepped up to the stage as he looked at a magenta colored buu in his super form. He said no words he just looked at buu who smiled evily at him.

Buu: buu kill you.

Jay was unamused as he looked at buu with a straight stare.

Messenger: begin

Buu launches off at Jay only for Jay to jump over him and kick him into the ground. Buu's body bounced up as Jay kneed him in the gut and slammed him back into the ground. He'd grip the Majin's head as he stood him back up and punches him in the gut which caused buu to spit out black blood. Jay then kicked him in the face and stood in front of him. Buu had been beaten up so bad his body was damaged and scratched up. He'd then yell out as he attempted to punch Jay only for Jay to stand still and not even get damages by the attack. Jay then slammed both his fists into the temples of buu's head which caused him to yell out in pain.

Everyone watched Jay with their mouths open.

Gohan: he's on a whole other level.

Goku: He's right. That buu Isn't a push over. His ki is unsensible.

Jay stood over buu looking down on him.

Jay: jump off the stage.

Buu gritted his teeth as he yelled out unleashing his full power as he stood up in his kid form. He'd then look at Jay with a smile on his face. Jay wasn't really worried he just looked down at the kid buu and the kid buu looked up at Jay.

Goku: the real fight starts now.

Will Jay be able to beat this monstrous buu or will he lose the fight and be defeated. The final match for the preliminaries starts next time on dragon Ball Z god mission: multiversal tournament