Namekian and Arcosian

Piccolo would yell out in pain as his arm dangled to his side. Piccolo would then look at the figure known as Ize the son of Frieza. Ize would punch Piccolo in the gut and kick him away. Back in the world of kaioshins elder kai watched along with Kabito.

Kabito: This isn't good at all

Elder kai: Obviously you nim wit. I have a plan

Suddenly every namekian in existence held their hands up and suddenly vanished. Piccolo would stand up and would charge his power which was now considered overkill for Ize. Ize approached him slowly as he entered his ultimate form. Piccolo would close the gap and slam his fist in Ize's gut. Piccolo would then begin to pummel him every blow shaking the area. Then Piccolo would unleash his power into one attack. A full power Light grenade would hit Ize as he vanishes from existence. Piccolo would then yell out as tears filled his face. He'd then remake Shenron and revive his friends as he took his spot as the strongest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cooler would slam his fist into Goku's gut as he yelled out in pain. He'd then kick Goku into the side of a mountain. Goku would slowly stand up only to be shot through the heart. Cooler would laugh maniacally as he went on to kill everyone and take over planet earth. He'd then discover the room of spirit and time and spend the next 100 earth days training which is equivalent to 100 years in the room of spirit and time. Once he came out he'd come out absurdly stronger. With no one to oppose him he spent his next few years waiting until majin buu came. Cooler would then kill Majin Buu and enslave babadi. Cooler would then kill the supreme kai and go on to be the strongest in his universe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The namekian and arcosian would collide fists only for Piccolo to knee Cooler in the gut and begin to hit Cooler with a barrage of attacks. Piccolo would then hold one hand out and send a shockwave of ki at Cooler knocking him back. Cooler would stop himself mid air and suddenly his whole body would turn golden. Nobody was surprised to see the golden form but when Cooler's golden turned silver and his ki turned a fiery dark purple that changed. His power was intense as he caught Piccolo off guard and started beating on him. Piccolo would keep his composure and the two began fighting on an equal playing field.

Jay: This tournament is pretty boring

Renegade: Maybe me and you can go a few rounds right now

Jay thought for a second then he'd smile as he and his rival took a walk to the training area. It was empty so they could go all out

Piccolo would then go full power and he'd punch Cooler in the face. He'd then fire a special beam cannon right through Cooler which caused him to gasp for air as Piccolo would follow up with a Masenko which would knock Cooler off the stage. Cooler would faint as Piccolo stood there with his arms folded

Piccolo: Too easy. I barely used a quarter of my true strength.

Messenger: THE WINNER IS PICCOLO

The crowd cheered as Piccolo returned to his side.

Messenger: It's time for the final match for today and what other way to end it off with a bang. A crowd favorite Jay vs Jiren.

Jay would be wiping sweat from his head when he heard the announcement for the next match. He'd then sigh as he threw Renegade a senzu bean.

Jay: Catch you later Snow

Renegade: You jackass. You better not lose.

Jay: Trust me I won't

Jay would head to the arena where Jiren stood there nonchalantly. When Jay entered the ring Jiren opened his eyes and stared off at Jay

Jiren: You are an impressive warrior. I could sense your immense power. This fight will be interesting

Jay: With talk like that you sound confident you'll win.

Jiren: I'm more than confident

On the signal. The two burated off created a huge gust of wind on impact

Next time/ True power, Super saiyan 5