§ 60 - NCT : RESTER §

Requested by : ZulaikhaDamia3

Caregiver : Lucas
Subcaregiver : Taeyong
Little : Jungwoo

■■■

NCT 2020 finally ended their official promotion as a whole unit with relay fancam of Taeyong. And with this era end, WAYV unit need to go back to China as soon as possible for their comeback entitled Kick It.

WAYV is the first unit to kick off 2021 with their comeback, and to be honest all of them didn't ready yet to far apart again. By that, it's mean that WAYV need to be in China to promote NCT as an unit.

NCT 2018 only consist 18 members before, that was the year where Lucas, Kun and Jungwoo were introduced to the public as new members.

On 2019, Yangyang, Hendery and Xiaojun joined NCT making it total of 21 members and WAYV debuted in China on 17th January 2019. And for NCT 2020, Sungchan and Shotaro joined the line up making it to 23 members in total.

NCT 2020 kick off their promotion as a whole unit on 12th October 2020, and breaking records left and right. Not to mention, how the five new members attract fans from global with their top notch skills.

But when come the fame with you, the stress and expectation become bigger day by day. To be honest, its kinda tiring for the hyungline to stay sane I guess.

And as always, Taeil is the oldest and Jisung is the youngest. But being the youngest doesn't mean, you always the youngest.

Sometimes, the older guy can be a younger guy these days. And one of them is Jungwoo.

No one can mad at him when he decided to regress after their last stage in MAMA. They did well but I guess Jungwoo had enough. He is tired to fake that he's okay knowing the fact that they will resume their normal activities again.

Imagine they separate like a whole year, made memories together for few months and then separate again? Like what the fuck?

Lucas exhale heavily once Kun give him an official schedule of WAYV, and being the earlier member to go back to China along with Winwin really impacted him.

"Seriously? I literally begged the manager months ago to let me stay here longer Kun Ge!", Lucas literally throwing a fit in their dorm right now.

"What you expect me to do huh?! I'm not the one who managed our schedule! None of us!!"

"Argh! I just came here few months ago, and I need to back the earliest?! Why me out of people here?!"

Ten pull Kun to sit, he can see Lucas is burning with rage right now. There's no use to talk with him right now. Only one person in his mind right now, Jungwoo.

■■■

Jaehyun is holding Jungwoo tightly after their manager come to give their official schedule for 2021.

"No! Listen to me Hyung! Seriously!! I just fucking need few days with Lucas and you shove this bullshit to my face?!"

Taeyong exhale his breath, "Please! We literally schedule for our Japanese comeback, and WAYV is set to have their comeback on 10th March! We got no time Jungwoo ahh.. Jebal.."

"No... I don't want to do this... Jebal.. Hyungie!"

Johnny don't have choice, he goes to Jungwoo and turn him around.

"I know you're tired.. But please, we are growing last year and we won't stop Woo ah.. Sungchan and Shotaro didn't have their fixed unit yet.. Please, don't do this.."