§ 27 - VERIVERY : PHOTO §

Caregiver : Dongheon
Little : Kangmin

■■■

Ever since the second round of RTK, Kangmin hasn't able to sleep well at night. He barely sleep for 2 hours per night and the next morning he will have hard time to go through the day.

As he's having hard time, the rest of the group members also having hard time to stay focus on doing their activities.

To make it worse, they've a come back entitled THUNDER and Kangmin become the main lead again. Acted out as lost child in the jungle and was given a power.

Dongheon glance at Kangmin that having his deserved rest on the couch, the maknae is exhausted but he keep on smiling.

"Dongheon ahh.. Kangmin is next.."

Dongheon goes to him after listening to the stylist, this can be a bit tricky since Kangmin isn't always have this kind of situation.

"Kangmin.. Kangmin ahh.."

Kangmin groan under the blanket, "Waeyo Hyung?"

"Open your eyes maknae.. Come on, only you left.  We need to be on the stage later.."

Kangmin wake up and make a grabby hand, wants Dongheon to carry him on his lap.

Dongheon carry him on his lap and they sit on the chair, Kangmin rest his chin on Dongheon's shoulder.

The makeup look a bit mess, but they managed to get it done. VERIVERY is ready to conquer the stage.

■■■

"No!  Stay away from me!!!"

Kangmin runs away when he see a shadow behind Minchan. And the hyungs are staring at him, asking what is happening for real.

"What's wrong with him Hyung?  He's different since RTK?  Everytime I try talk to him, he will run away like that."

Gyehyeon demand an answer from Dongheon, but the oldest didn't have the answer. Only Kangmin know the answer.

Kangmin really fast from them, but Hoyoung is chasing him from the back and suddenly Kangmin hit the door in front of him.

Their manager open the door exactly on time when Kangmin is looking at the back.

"Yoo Kangmin!!"

Kangmin can't stop himself from crying and Hoyoung hug him, "Shh baby.. It's okay.."

Dongheon runs faster once he see Kangmin is on the floor, "Hye.. Are you okay?"

Kangmin shake his head, he hugs Dongheon.

"Up.."

Dongheon sigh, he stare at the manager and lift Kangmin. "It's not your fault Hyung.. Just help us pack our things."

Their manager goes into their waiting room and starts packing the members belonging. Especially Kangmin, Dongheon specifically design a striking bag pack for Kangmin.

"Hyung, we need to help Kangmin out from his bad sleeping habits. What kind of things that make him hard to fall asleep?"

"I know Hyeon ah.. Don't worry, for now just let him sleep.. I've been missing this kind of side of him.."

Gyehyeon shock, "Wait! So this isn't Kangmin?  But Tabby?"

"Yes..", Dongheon strokes the little's hair ensuring Kangmin to sleep deeper.

Once they arrived at the dorm, Dongheon tucks Kangmin on his bed after changing his outfit into an onesie.

All of them go to the dining room and had dinner. They talk about their comeback stage and what mistakes they did on the stage today.

Dongheon compliment all of them, the fact he's known as a strict leader but he never forget to compliment them after at the end of the day.

"So, what's your plan Hyung?  I think we should let him have a hiatus. At least, he can rest himself."

They laugh and joke with each other and suddenly Kangmin runs out from his room.

"Nuh!  Go away!!!  Nuh!!"

Dongheon startle by the sudden action and he hug Kangmin, the little is trembling in his embrace and can't stop crying.

"Make it go Dada.. Pwease.."

"What baby?  Make what go?  Dada didn't know if you don't tell me Taby.."

"The ghost.. They hate "m.. "

Dongheon's eyebrow is frowning upon listening to the  confession.

"A ghost?  What ghost baby?"

"Thewe.. It smiwe at "m..  Behind Channie.."

"What?!  Behind me?! Are you serious Taby?!"

Hoyoung smack Minchan's head, "Chill your ass.. No one there!  It's Taby!  Not Kangmin!  He's literally a baby!"

Dongheon carry Kangmin on his hip and they sit on the couch.

"Can you tell Dada what's happening for real Taby?  You and Big Kangmin didn't have a good sleep these days baby.."

Kangmin look up to Dongheon, "But the ghost said chu awe bad.."

"I'm not pumpkin. Dada isn't a bad guy, I need to know what is it, only with that I can help you baby.. Pretty please?"

Kangmin let out a sigh and he starts his story, and believe me if I said the members are ready to smack Minchan for real.

What kind of joke is that?!

No wonder Kangmin unable to sleep well, after their stage on the RTK, Minchan literally pull a prank on Kangmin.

He pretend to be the ghost under the bed of Kangmin and to be honest at that time it's not Kangmin but Taby.

"You're a dead meat after this Minchan.. I ain't help you.."

Yongseung giggle once he out from Kangmin's room, "You're a dead meat Chan Hyung.. Why did you put this photo in Kangmin's room?"

Dongheon take a look at the picture, and it's Minchan with his creepy face and eerie smile. No wonder Kangmin is afraid!

"Make the ghost go Dada.. Pwease.."

The beautiful eyes is fill with tears and Dongheon rub the baby's back.

"Dada will sleep with you tonight and tomorrow we'll go to see a doctor. She can help you with your dream baby.."

Yeonho hand out a bottle of warm milk to Kangmin and the little is smiling wide.

"Thank chu Yeonnie.. Wove chu.."

"I love you too Taby.. Sleep tight and have a nice dream.."

Each member kiss Kangmin on his forehead and finally both of them go to the room.

Kangmin is sucking his milk on Dongheon's arm and the caregiver pat his bum.

"Please sleep well tonight baby.. You're tired and I'll reset the memories of PHOTO's stage performance.."

Slowly Kangmin is getting sleepy and he snuggle on Dongheon's chest.

"Nuh go Dada.."

"I'm not going anywhere baby..  Sleep tight little one.."

■■■