§ 24 - ONEUS : ANGRY BABY §

Caregiver : Seoho
Little : Hwanwoong

■■■

Seoho is busy preparing breakfast for the members of ONEUS, they will have a tight schedule for today and empty stomach isn't a great way to starts the day. 

After almost one hour in the kitchen, six plates of fruit pancake served on the table along with a glass milk for the maknae line, a black coffee for the oldest and green tea for Leedo and himself.

"Guys!  Breakfast is done!"

The members walk out from their room looking all good and fresh except for one. "Where is the tiny squirrel?"

"Woong Hyung?  He didn't wake up yet.. Maybe you should go check on him.."

Xion said that to Seoho while eating his pancake. Knowing how hectic their schedule today, Seoho will forcefeed Hwanwoong.

He goes to the room with a plate of pancake and a glass of warm milk. Seoho set aside the food and he pats Hwanwoong's bum.

"Wake up candy. It's getting late.."

"I don't want Hyung.. Just let me stay at home for today."

"You can't do that Woongie ahh.. You're the center of our group, enough is enough. Get your bum up right away.."

Seoho pulls the blanket and Hwanwoong look at him with unpleasant eye look. Hwanwoong hates this, he wake up and stomping his feet on the way out.

"I guess, today won't be easy for us.."

Seoho let out a sigh and he grab a towel, only one thing. When this happen, Hwanwoong won't even care about himself.

At the dining table, the member didn't talk as they can see the tiny human is not in a good mood. It's like there's a fire behind him.

Hwanwoong push the pancake, he didn't want to eat this.

"Where are we going today?"

Ravn clear his throat, any unacceptable answer, his forehead will be the bet.

"Emm.. To the recording, I mean the combine track.. Ugh.. Never mind.. Don't mind me.."

He's ready to take any hit but instead of a hit, Hwanwoong run away to his room. He just don't know what's wrong with him today.

"Give us 10 minutes Hyung!", Seoho yell from the room.

"Your breakfast? You don't even have a bit!"

"Pack them for me, and can we grab a drive through porridge after this?"

Ravn shrug his shoulder and they starts cleaning the messy area. Hope today will be a good day for all of them.

■■■

Seoho almost losing his sanity once Hwanwoong's recording  done. The small bean literally hooked up to him.

"Are you okay today Woong ah?"

Keonhee ask him, Hwanwoong don't usually act like this. Hwanwoong look at him and make annoy face.