§ 32 - GOLCHA : ATTENTION §

Requested by exo_theboyz

Caregiver : Sungyoon
Little : Jibeom

■■■

Living the life as an ordinary couple at one of the most beautiful suburban area, make their dream feel complete and perfect as they usually dream.

A pair of beautiful couple living their best life as a florist in the area. Sungyoon and Jibeom definitely blow up in the area.

Their business is getting bigger  day by day, and sometimes things get out of control as Sungyoon slowly become into another person.

He's obsess with money and fame, leaving Jibeom wondering alone what's the real reason they choose to settle down here back then?

Jibeom sigh, he's tired waiting for Sungyoon coming back from the town. Their dinner already cold and he has no intention to clean the table.

Jibeom turn off the light and he goes to the bedroom, trying to sleep only to ease the pain he feel. They've been distant with each other and he didn't like it.

Suddenly he  heard a sound of shattering glass, he runs to downstairs only to see Sungyoon is throwing a fit.

"And now what Sungyoon?!"

Sungyoon scoff and he flip the table, "Aren't you supposed to wait for me and prep the dinner?  What is this Jibeom?  All of them are cold dish!"

Jibeom scoff, "Seriously? Are you out of your mind? I've been calling for the past two hours only to be decline by you and now you're playing the victim here?"

"I'm your superior Jibeom!"

"No!  You're not!  I should leave you months ago, but I hold it. Now, I won't hesitate at all!  You're such a mess Sungyoon!"

Jibeom throw his engagement ring at Sungyoon's face and run from the house. Only with his hand phone and wallet, he has nowhere to go.

This isn't the life  he want when he came here. Jibeom didn't know where his feet bring him but the last thing he remember before he passed out was a guy shout to him.

■■■

The stranger stare at Jibeom with a teary eyes, he finally can get a glimpse of him. Jangjun, previous caregiver of Jibeom.

The tiny hands of Jibeom move and Jangjun call the guys name in soft tone, "Jibeom.. Jibeommie?"

Jibeom heard a familiar voice calling for him and he tries his best to wake up and when he did, he almost choke on his saliva.

"Jangjun Hyung?!  What are you doing here?  And where am I right now?"

Jibeom wake up in a flash and suddenly a sharp pain can be feel at his right leg, "Argh!"

"Hye stay put!  Don't be too hard, you're hurt Jibeom.."

Jibeom's eyebrows frown, he looks under the blanket and his right leg was casted. "What's wrong with me Hyung?"

"You broke your right leg. I yelled at you to step back but you didn't heard it and then a car hit you. You look lost that day and I wonder how much did you lost your weight? You looks different Jibeom."