~Omega Part 1~

Leila's POV:

It's been a couple days after the whole Peter thing and my life has gotten a little complicated. Apparently, Scott can't see Allison anymore since her dad put a gun to his head when he caught them making out. So now, they are seeing each other secretly.

Scott's still mad at Derek for lying to him about the cure and mad that he's alpha because Scott doesn't think Derek will make a good alpha. So now, I'm seeing Derek whenever Scott's not around.

I was reading on my bed To Kill A Mockingbird when someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I said. The door opened and it was Scott. I smiled at him, "Hey what's up?"

He smiled, "I just wanted to let you know I'm going out."

I smirked, "To see Allison?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Maybe."

I laughed, "It's okay, Scotty." He sighed then walked over and sat next to me, "I know, it's just that I wasn't sure if you and her were okay after the whole Kate thing."

I closed my book and sighed, "I don't have anything against Allison. The only person I had a problem with was Kate. I'm not gonna hold a grudge against one of my best friends for something her aunt did."

He nodded, "Yeah, it's just that now the whole town knows that Kate was the one who started the fire and... killed your family, people are gonna look at her differently."

I nodded, "I know, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna treat my best friend differently" I told him, "Plus her dad wants to be allies with me."

Scott looked at me confused, "When did he say that?"

"After the whole Kate thing. He apologized and told me that he and his family had nothing to do with what Kate did. And asked if we could be allies since we both want to protect innocent people and also because I'm friends with Allison" I explained.

"What did you say?" he asked.

"I told him that I will keep the peace between us, but I'll only be allies with him and Allison, no other hunters. They are the only hunters I trust" I said.

He nodded, "Does Derek know?"

I shook my head, "No. I don't think he'll understand why the Argents and I are allies. I just want to keep the peace and make sure they don't come after you."

"You don't have to look out for me, you know. I am a werewolf" he playfully said.

I smiled and bumped his shoulder, "But you're still my little brother and I'll protect you whether you're a werewolf or not. I'm not gonna lose you."

He smiled, before his phone buzzed. "It's Allison" he told me.

I smiled and nodded, "Go have fun, I'll see you when you get back." He hugged me and kissed my head, "Bye Leila" he said before leaving my room.

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my phone and called Derek. "Hey baby" he greeted.

I smiled, "Hey, are you busy?"

"No, why?" he asked.

"Well, I'm home alone right now. And I wanted to know if you wanted to come over" I told him. "I'm on my way" he told me. "Okay, I'll see you in a bit" I said before hanging up.

I went back on my bed and started to read again. I was reading for a while when there was a knock on my window. I smiled and opened the window and Derek came in.

He smiled then looked me up and down since I was only wearing his t-shirt that he left here. Derek left some clothes here for when he sleeps over.