3. Vyapaari Veer

"Tonight!!!..." He said to himself "Aaj raat se Paurashpur ke anth ki shuruaat hogi..waqt aa gaya hai Paurashpur ke raja aur uske saathiyo ko dikhane ka ki ab unka aakhri waqt kareeb aa raha hai"...He knows he is not capable of being patient for revenge but the king and his minions must suffer the consequence of their cruel deeds. For Veer, it's just about revenge for the kidnap and murder of his fiance, Rajkumari Shrutikeerthi.

She was the one, his parents has selected for him and he has always believed in love seeing his parents love for each other. Even though he had met her only once that too when they were exchanging engagement rings, he had already started dreaming about his future as a King with his beautiful Queen by his side. They were suppose to get married a week after their engagement but the next day after engagement, suddenly Veer had to visit his grandfather who was in critical condition. He loved his nana-sa very much. He would call his grandfather Nana-sa as they were very close since Veer was his eldest grandchild from his only daughter, Rani Meenakshi Devi. Two days after their engagement there was a fair to be held in neighboring kingdom and Rajkumari Shrutikeerthi wanted to visit it along with her friends. She was getting married within a week and she may not be able to go out with her friends anymore. She asked Veers permission during engagement for the same and he agreed for her to go with some soldiers for their protection. He never thought that he will get news of his fiances abduction on his return. Nobody has returned from the fair. Neither Rajkumari nor her friends and the soldiers were slaughtered.

At present, Veer was thinking to himself "kaash uss din nana sa ki tabiyat utni kharaab na hoti, kaash main uss din tumse dur na jata, kaash..kaash...kaash..kaash tum ab bhi zinda hoti..toh mujhe yeh ghutan na mehsoos hota, na hi ye dard jo hamesha yaad dilata hai ki agar shaayad main uss din ruk jata toh yeh sab nahi hota. Hum khush rehte, apni khoobsurat si pyaar bhari zindagi basar kar rahe hote. Kyu chali gayi tum!!!" And he broke down. He decided this is the last time he is crying. Crying makes you weaker. You have to be strong. Revenge is the most powerful feeling. Revel in it and destroy the enemy. No mercy nothing. Show them how ruthless you can be!!

All his plan has worked till now...he entered Paurashpur as a businessman and had met merchants and people around.. observed them. Like this, he had met people similar to him who hated the king and wanted to kill him. He gathered a group of such people and formed a rebel group. They would dress up in similar hooded uniform and cover their faces using a mask. One could only see their eyes and they all had a common look of hate for the king.They started with smaller things like looting the shipment meant for the King and his ministers, entering the palace and changing the flag with his name. He has literally given away his name. It was in liquor shop/bar, he realised that men tend to loosen their tongue when they are drunk. Any information you want, just get to know the person, get him drunk and they start singing their secrets.

But two weeks back, during one of their mission to rescue the ladies from the brothel which was under the control of the King, one of their man got injured while fighting the Soldiers of The King and since they had to jump from a height, he kind of had to be carried by Veer and others. Theirs is a group of 10 members who can fight. There are others who help them in vacating the ladies from the kingdom away to a place where they are safe and secure. That missioon had failed badly!!

T

he injured rebel, Kunal wanted him and asked him to call his sister but then I told him its not the place and position for a spoilt brat and dainty woman. What kunal did was smirked at me and told "Meri behen ko aap jaante bhi nahi, wo iss duniya ki sabse anokhi ladki hai" , Veer just rolled his eyes. Kunal continued, "Waise bhi aap bulaaye ya nahi, main apni behen ko jaanta hu, mujhe dhoondte dhoondte wo aayegi zaroor. Zaada se zaada 2 hafte, uske baad Paurashpur ki tabahi koi nahi rok paayega." Veer had enough of this and he asked Kunal to take rest. Veer realised he has started treating kunal as his best friend...he reminds him so much of his younger brother Dev. He is also very youthful, full of zeal and that royal attitude but veer can see a certain sadness in his eyes. The group of rebel never shared their secrets with each other. It keeps them emotionally detached from each other. But Kunal had somehow made a place for himself in Veers life. Veer treated him how he would have treated Dev.

Since Kunal has recovered from his injuries, they have planned to attack and takeover the place where their weapons were supplied. They had come to know from the person who makes poisonous arrows for the army of king in one of his visits to the bar, that the establishment where weapons are dispatched is a highly confidential place. Not many are aware of the place where it is. Tonight Veer was planning to meet the guy and get to the place and bombard it with explosives. He went to the bar little earlier so that he can look like as if he was already drinking and enjoying. When he reached the Bar, he felt something weird, he ignored it and went inside.He went to the serving area and asked for a drink. He has been a regular visitor over there. But today his eyes fell upon a guy who was leaving towards the door to owners house, it looked like a boy wearing turban, he looked very feminine from behind though. Veer asked Kaushal about the new guy. Veer was known as Vyapari among people. They were not aware of his real name. Kaushal told him "wo meri behen ke gaao se hai, bohot gareeb hai toh bete koh chhoti umar mein hi kamaane ke liye mere yaha kaam pe bhej diya". Veer trusted Kaushal so he did not question him but something about the guy bothered him. Veer thought to himself "Mujhe kya fark padta hai wo koi bhi ho, kaisa bhi ho, uska shareer agar ladki jaisa hai toh ussey mujhe kya?? Main kyu ye sab soch raha hu!!" And then the Weapon maker enters. Kaushal has helped Vyaapari earlier in gathering information. Owning a bar, Kaushal was good at judging people. About Vyapaari, kaushal has a doubt that he himself is Veer but he is not sure. But both seemed genuine in nature. They were not bad people. Veer asked Kaushal to get him the most effective alcohol and Kaushal gave it to him. Veer started challenging random people trying to get weapon makers attention. Here, Kaushal told Rajkumari Kanak about his doubt on Vyaapari being Veer and how he is trying to get the weapon maker drunk. That excited Kanak, the name Veer. He asked her to go to bar and see herself if anything or anyone can be of help to her in finding kunal. Rajkumari kanak dressed as a guy with her hair tied and hidden under the turban goes towards the bar......she could feel the anticipation similar to what she felt earlier when she left from bar... She could literally feel herself getting excited..unknown to the fact...she is just seconds away from her life changing moment...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok guys!!!
So this is the best I could write today!!! Trying to figure out how to make it a memorable meet... I wasnt blasts n hotness but it's taking time to build up the situation in my head and getting words to explain them... hopefully I will update sooner..
Thanks for the love!! Please vote n comment and tag etc.etc.